Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-18-2007, 05:43 PM
Admin@PP's Avatar
Admin@PP Admin@PP is offline
Poker Room Affiliate
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 30
Default Good Job LadyHoldem

How did you manage to get your link (4flush) in a major online newspaper?
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/10...g_allegations/




__________________
Check out this online poker portal where you can find online poker reviews and sites that offer free online poker money.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-18-2007, 05:49 PM
AceHigh Pino's Avatar
AceHigh Pino AceHigh Pino is offline
The Constant Learner
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 542
Send a message via AIM to AceHigh Pino Send a message via MSN to AceHigh Pino Send a message via Yahoo to AceHigh Pino
Default

Wow Cathy, congrats! Thats an awesome achievement.

Woot woot!
__________________
"Givin much thanks to all the hustlers, and most importantly YOU, the customer" - Jay Z
  • Casino Arizona Poker Tournaments
  • Arizona Poker Forums
4Flush Gambling News Writer - Independent Freelancer (PM For Rates)
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-18-2007, 07:56 PM
kdollar kdollar is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 191
Default

Wow thats huge, nice job!
__________________
Play online poker and get the best poker bonus codes. Find out the top online poke rooms and get daily online poker news.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-18-2007, 08:09 PM
edmc edmc is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,089
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

Its brilliant & its the last thing we need. Im getting AP hits in the serps I dont fucking want. I have been demoralised. I just want this to go away. I dont want more hits for it
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-18-2007, 08:30 PM
edmc edmc is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,089
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

So my dad & big tony play at AP. They know nothing. I never signed them up, they are through PAW sites. I wanted to keep my transfers str8. They know nothing about this. Thats cool, but all the high stakers do. I fund my dad to play. Should i tell him?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-19-2007, 01:35 AM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 359
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

Thanks you guys I didn't know about it till I saw it
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-19-2007, 03:37 AM
PKing PKing is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 85
Default

Love your site LadyHoldem..
__________________
Poker King
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-19-2007, 04:39 AM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 359
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PKing View Post
Love your site LadyHoldem..
Thanks, I'm pretty fond of yours too, I only found it just recently.. story about a bunch of guys in a room with big screens.. conspiring to buy poker tourney finishes.. hotline number.. and so on.. Awesome Story!
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Signs I think a player is good CataracKid General Poker Chat 14 04-30-2007 12:04 PM
PR4 pokertipsfromthepros.com looking for good link exchanges pokertipsfromthepros The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 04-01-2007 05:18 PM
Need to hire some part timers - good resources needed Georgia Poker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 09-11-2006 05:19 PM
Need a good graphic designer for a poster Justin General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 09-26-2005 03:39 PM
Good Sports Book Affiliate Programs sooners83 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 10 07-23-2005 10:40 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:13 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0