Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-16-2007, 09:11 PM
edmc edmc is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,089
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default AP have damaged my sites rep.

Just wondering.

So I decide to write an article reassuring players that online poker was safe. Over a few days I had 1000's of page views.

http://pokeranon.com/seeing-tables-hole-cards.html

I use AP as an example of how secure it was. I didnt take into account that an insider had everything that would make it possible. AP insiders wouldn't be chased by a security team, hence wouldn't get caught.

Out comes evidence of pokertracker.

Out comes a superusers hand history sent to P5's


What a shitty was to kick off a site. Yep I've since removed AP as the example and replaced them. But what a crap start to a new site.

Yes, I thought I was finished with AP. I knew that everones general problem, responded with a PM me, then Sweet FA is done about it, summed up our relationships. Forget 3 months of non tracking. I have wasted a month on a website.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
9 Sites for Sale PokerProp Websites & Domains For Sale 6 06-17-2007 04:48 AM
21 gambling sites for sale $1000 Stocks The Spam Forum 0 05-22-2007 02:52 PM
Wanted Poker / Gambling / Casino sites vxp22 The Poker Affiliate Exchange 2 02-10-2007 12:34 PM
As a newbie: build several sites or go with one large one? MasteryOfPoker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 01-25-2007 11:41 PM
Content Farms vs. Idea Sites Brandon General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 06-11-2006 05:18 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:24 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0