Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-16-2007, 06:47 AM
ozim ozim is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 196
Default Anyone here promote Paradise Poker via www.sbaffiliates.com

Hi,

Does anyone here promote Paradise Poker via www.sbaffiliates.com ? If so I'd like to know if your stats are ok... In my case I see a commission from all products - sportsbook, games, casino but not from poker.
__________________
POKER - Poland's Top Poker Site
poker links - exchange links with me
kostenlos poker poker forum F1
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-20-2007, 01:50 PM
LuckyNL LuckyNL is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 31
Default

I can confirm it Ozim.
The stats not working and they even told me, that I am wrong and my players just stop play poker (LoL!!).

Last time they just stopped answer to email about stats... and I am not really know what should I do think about it.
__________________
New poker sites looking for links:
Poker site Pokerstars about the biggest pokerroom online.

Poker site Omaha Poker - Omaha zasady - polish poker site about Omaha rules.

If you are interesting, please send me the PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Article on the Poker Ban you can use on your sites Zilla The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 10-15-2007 04:00 AM
What other poker rooms shuld I promote? DominoD General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 02-16-2007 11:09 AM
Writers Wanted adioking The Poker Affiliate Exchange 7 01-20-2006 04:19 PM
my key word dropped 60 spots in google! freepp General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 06-16-2005 11:13 PM
Linker Tracker Problem mitchtam General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 03-26-2005 11:18 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:12 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0