| General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here! |
 10-16-2007, 12:05 AM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,429
|
|
It is my Birthday...first AM to offer a decent MGR or CPA increase gets...
My full attention and better positions on my sites for the upcoming year!
Any takers?
 
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code
Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Poker Blog
|
 10-16-2007, 12:07 AM
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,530
|
|
Happy Birthday 
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further 
|
 10-16-2007, 12:15 AM
|
|
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,181
|
|
Happy Birthday Chris!!!
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
|
 10-16-2007, 12:22 AM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,429
|
|
Since I am ALREADY starting to get offers....
I will consider all offers in the next 24 hours and make a decision tomorrow!
Let the bidding wars begin!

__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code
Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Poker Blog
|
 10-16-2007, 12:32 AM
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,015
|
|
Happy Birthday Chris, I represent income access, we can offer you a great $20 CPA for all your payers. JK... have a good one.
__________________
*** Advertising Offer: Let Me Review Your Sites ***
Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News - Poker Affiliate Tips
"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
|
 10-16-2007, 12:34 AM
|
|
PAW Staff
|
|
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,234
|
|
Hey Corp, Happy Birthday..... something tells me pdcaffiliates will not be making you any offers
Hopefully you bought yourself something nice this year.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained
"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
|
 10-16-2007, 12:34 AM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,429
|
|
That is a good one Graham!
Wonder if Jeremy bumps up my CPAs? Then I get the PAW program rolling!
Actually I am going to buy myself a hockey jersey and some hockey cards!
Please read above pink bunny dude!
All I really want for my bday is to be able to login to my UB - Chipleader account! It has taken 4 days to re-activate it and it is still not there yet....! Weep/sob.
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code
Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Poker Blog
|
 10-16-2007, 12:37 AM
|
|
PAW Staff
|
|
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,234
|
|
Sure PM me your price for which rooms and I'll see what I can do.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained
"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
|
 10-16-2007, 02:18 AM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fortaleza, Brazil
Posts: 364
|
|
Happy bday Corp!
__________________
I'd describe my SEO hat as a darkish gray...
|
 10-16-2007, 02:43 AM
|
|
Senior Member
|
|
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 190
|
|
Happy Bday Corp...Don't settle for the $20 cpa 
__________________
Play online poker and get the best poker bonus codes. Find out the top online poke rooms and get daily online poker news.
|
| Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests) |
| |
|
Thread Tools
|
|
|
|
Display Modes
|
Linear Mode
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is On
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:47 PM.
|