Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 10-15-2007, 10:02 PM
Kyle Kyle is online now
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,075
Default

Great post and re-reading those threads did take me down memory lane. I was going to post something like this for my 1000th post but totally forgot...
__________________
Affiliate Marketing Blog
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10-15-2007, 10:16 PM
absentx absentx is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 484
Default

ahhh, I remember some of those posts like they were yesterday!

Your right though, there sure seem to be a lot of names from "the old days" that aren't around anymore.

Who was that one guy that ripped a lot of people off...I think he had an ebook or something??...dealt with Jeremy on a business deal also I think...his name started with a K and his screen name started with an E I think?? but I can't for the life of me remember who it was. I think it was a pretty big deal though...anyways a bit of old partyriches drama I remember.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 10-15-2007, 10:48 PM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,181
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

anyone remember ross/neverbeg

LOL

Great post Dave!!
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 10-15-2007, 11:38 PM
absentx absentx is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 484
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
anyone remember ross/neverbeg

LOL

Great post Dave!!
Yeah but didn't he end up selling that site?? Or did he never really own it like he led on??????


I remember dealing with him on a few ideas and such...it was always interesting but he seemed very spastic and scatter brained..

Godfather...he was another good one, and I think him and Ross were involved in some good ole PAW drama too!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-16-2007, 02:09 AM
Prenut Prenut is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 336
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by absentx View Post
ahhh, I remember some of those posts like they were yesterday!

Your right though, there sure seem to be a lot of names from "the old days" that aren't around anymore.

Who was that one guy that ripped a lot of people off...I think he had an ebook or something??...dealt with Jeremy on a business deal also I think...his name started with a K and his screen name started with an E I think?? but I can't for the life of me remember who it was. I think it was a pretty big deal though...anyways a bit of old partyriches drama I remember.

That guy that ripped people off was Ex Croupier. I hated to see this happen, because in all honesty he gave me more direct advice and help that to this day accounts for a large portion of my affiliate income. He was more than willing to share info that could make you thousands- all free for the asking. He made some bad decisions and put himself into a pickle financially, and I hated that had to happen.
__________________
Get a 25% bonus to play Poker at Pacific. Max bonus is $100 Click this link to play
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 10-16-2007, 02:32 AM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,268
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by absentx View Post
Godfather...he was another good one, and I think him and Ross were involved in some good ole PAW drama too!
LoL, Godfather. I don't think any of us would have predicted him to be a scammer.
__________________
I'd rather be surfing
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 10-16-2007, 05:22 AM
bahh's Avatar
bahh bahh is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Europe
Posts: 935
Default

Great post Dave! Always fun to read some old threads. Things have really changed.
__________________
Cheap English to Swedish translations. Visit eng2swe.com or PM me!
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 10-16-2007, 06:54 AM
stiankr's Avatar
stiankr stiankr is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 117
Default

Nice thread Dave. Funny to read some of the old stuff for a newbie like me
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 10-16-2007, 07:06 AM
mftpg mftpg is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Budapest, An Englishman Abroad
Posts: 96
Send a message via Yahoo to mftpg
Default

Thanks for sharing those links, particularly enjoyed the 'top mistakes' thread.

Any other long-term PAWers have their favorite threads bookmarked?

Cheers, Mark
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 10-16-2007, 09:53 AM
J S's Avatar
J S J S is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 455
Default

great post Dave!

Thanks for sharing those links and the stroll down memory lane.
__________________
J S

The Ron Paul Blimp will Fly! Be a part of history on December 16th, celebrating the Boston Tea Party, Donate with us!


NEW - Sell my Poker Dealer Course, and How to Host a Poker Tournament Guide with ClickBank and make great CPA's paid every 2 weeks. Non-Competitive poker related products help maximize your website traffic!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:45 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0