Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 10-20-2007, 10:47 AM
kaus kaus is online now
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,563
Send a message via AIM to kaus Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

Good Luck offyourface and anyone else who is in the APPT tournie today...cant play we have family who flew in from up north so I think you are down to only 8 now lol...

Anyway should be an interesting game and best of luck
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further

Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 10-20-2007, 04:05 PM
stillshadow stillshadow is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 627
Default

Well, perhaps you're in luck kaus as the makeup tourney isn't until next Saturday. I'll see you there.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 10-21-2007, 08:12 PM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 375
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

I gotta pay more attention really, I think It'd be sooo much fun to play poker with other affiliates, made it to one .. once :O was there at least 2 minutes :P
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Upcoming affiliate tourney at Carbon Poker corpfan1 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 07-12-2007 12:47 AM
Poker affiliate Programs edmc General Poker Affiliate Discussion 8 05-27-2007 12:07 PM
Affiliate Apprecation Tourney For July Shenaz AbsolutePoker.com 0 06-11-2006 04:11 PM
Affiliate Tourney ethomps PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners 0 11-17-2005 10:35 PM
partypoker not paying this affiliate pittsburg123 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 03-05-2005 04:58 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:14 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0