Quote:
Originally Posted by corpfan1
Lastly, you still haven't answered the most important question:
WHY WASN'T THE TOURNEY JUST DELAYED??? Other tourneys seemed to be working fine...oddly this one didn't and couldn't even start later on...seems strange that is all.
|
Hi Chris,
The tournament wasn't able to be simply delayed. It ran over the weekend (Saturday US time, Sunday our local time) The error with the tournament wasn't discovered until I arrived back in the office on Monday morning and could get our techincal team to ascertain what exactly had happened and then correct the error.
If I had been aware that the tournament didn't run as scheduled on the day I still could not have corrected the issue until Monday morning when the tech guys were back in the office.
It was unfortunate that this occured and no-one is more sorry that I am that the game didn't go ahead as planned. And I will state again that opening up the game date and time to every players personal request will result in
someone being inconvenienced at the end of the day.
But for the sake of harmony and to put an end to this back and forth, I will cancel the tournament on the 21st and open it up to suggestion as to an alternate date.
So - all affiliates with valid entry coupons for this event - please email me directly with your suggested dates and times and I will consider all suggestions and go with the majority.
If no happy concensus can be reached I will nominate a date further down the track in order to let you all free your calenders and be able to play.
I will also personally email this to all affiliates with valid entry coupons in case they don't see this thread.
Hopefully we can all now move on.
Cheers,
Dean Bosci
Affiliate Manager
PDCAffiliates.com