Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-17-2005, 04:11 PM
texignweb texignweb is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 372
Send a message via AIM to texignweb Send a message via MSN to texignweb
Default

I just signed up for reseller hosting at HostGator so I can host all my site cheap and easy. I was talking to someone who is doing my site with me and told him I'm guna use HostGator. He said its a bad idea because their site's don't recieve good placement in search engines.

Has anyone else heard anything like this?
__________________
Josh Ziman
[email protected]

"Whether you think you can or think you can't, your probably right."
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-17-2005, 10:25 PM
PPP PPP is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,605
Default

Iseriously doubt there is any merit in that. Hostgator has a good reputation from what I can see, but I would be concerned about the smal l potatoes support. Try webhostingtalk.com for any host questions. Hostgator is talked about there a lot.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-17-2005, 10:36 PM
texignweb texignweb is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 372
Send a message via AIM to texignweb Send a message via MSN to texignweb
Default

Thank you PPP
__________________
Josh Ziman
[email protected]

"Whether you think you can or think you can't, your probably right."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:23 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0