General Poker Affiliate DiscussionThe Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!
I'm married so I really don't go to pick up women. But in regards to "girls"......we went to a cabaret and they were fine. Also RCmastermind found an entire stable of women in Barcelona.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained
"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."
London is straight after ICEi so first party will be Jan 24th Evening, and then expo/conference/poker etc will be 25th - 26th Jan with the Sunday Session on Jan 27th - Last year we hired a pub and had roast dinner and beer, perfect!
__________________
iGaming Business
CAP Euro CAP Magazine Digital Version Issue 1 Issue 2 Issue 3 Issue 4
Subcribe to CAP Magazine FREE
man I know nick said your surf and turf was small and he'd hit the jackpot with his choice
but that really is the smallest portion I've ever seen - a sushi bar would have been proud lol
Yeah that surf & turf was sick..... waiter came round offering bread rolls.. and i was like.... how many can i have ?
Edit: OMG LOL From Jeremy's Blog ....."majority of us were ordering Grey Goose and expensive plates. Baller Nick ordered a large milkshake. I think he was hoping it would come with a little toy to play with like McDonald’s happy meals."
I've been looking forward to attending one of these events since I started in this business.
It sounds like CAP Euro was so much fun (can't wait to see all the pics). I'm finally attending my first event (London) and am looking forward to meeting everyone.
Here are all the pictures I took on my Barcelona trip. There aren't a ton from the CAP events, but there are some good ones in there. My favorite involves a CAP party, Doyle Brunson, and a gorilla. http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h5...arcelona%2007/
__________________
Poker Dynasty: Poker Articles and Poker Videos