Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-08-2007, 03:47 PM
SmackDog SmackDog is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 577
Default Bodog Affiliate Links

So I'm logged into my bodog affiliate account now and I want to make sure my affiliate links are setup right.

When I login, at the top right screen it says :

You are signed in as: AFFCODE


Shouldn't it say my affiliate ID number instead of AFFCODE? I logged in using my affiliate number, but it says this.

Is this right?

SmackDog
__________________
Gambling Strategy Guide - Submit your gambling strategy guides which may contain back links to your gambling web sites.

Online Poker Leagues | Poker Satellite Tournaments | iPhone Mobile Mob | Poker RakeBack Offers
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-08-2007, 04:09 PM
Holis's Avatar
Holis Holis is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cyberspace
Posts: 1,039
Send a message via MSN to Holis
Default

They are the same thing
__________________

Human edited Poker Directory Add your links!
Looking for the Best Online Poker Site?
Poker Freerolls Updated Daily! | Read the latest Poker News
Use our Carbon Poker Bonus Code or our Cake Poker Bonus Code
Check out our listing of current Poker Bonus Codes and Online Casino Bonus Codes
Carbon Poker Bonus | Poker Bonus Codes Online | Online Casino Bonus Directory | Casino Captain
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-08-2007, 05:44 PM
PokerMaster PokerMaster is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 619
Send a message via AIM to PokerMaster
Default

Same for me I just noticed that today, also my stats are blank.. Don't know whats going on.
__________________
Poker Bonuses
Party Bingo Bonus Code
Top 10 Bingo
Titan Poker Bonus Code
Casino Bonuses
US Poker Bonus
Full Tilt Bonus Code

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-09-2007, 12:08 AM
ih82lose's Avatar
ih82lose ih82lose is offline
Be gentle with the earth.
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 37
Default

Quote:
So I'm logged into my bodog affiliate account now and I want to make sure my affiliate links are setup right.

When I login, at the top right screen it says :

You are signed in as: AFFCODE


Shouldn't it say my affiliate ID number instead of AFFCODE? I logged in using my affiliate number, but it says this.

Is this right?

SmackDog
I got the same thing, just put your aff id in.

Quote:
Same for me I just noticed that today, also my stats are blank.. Don't know whats going on.
My stats are working fine.
__________________
If you wish to play Online Power Poker, you will first have to Go Online and find a great Online Poker Site, one way to do that is to get some poker room reviews at Card Critic, one of the oldest review site for poker rooms around.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-09-2007, 01:00 AM
PokerProp PokerProp is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 701
Default

My stats work fine too.
I'm not sure though what SmackDog's question is. Do you have 2 different #'s for something different for Bodog? The # inside my links and the # I use to log in have always been the same.
__________________
80% WPX Rakeback - Use Bonus Code WPX80
  • Add your listing for free to our Poker Directory
  • Get up to 165% Rakeback as a poker prop player
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-10-2007, 06:40 PM
SmackDog SmackDog is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 577
Default

Figured it out guys. Thanks.
__________________
Gambling Strategy Guide - Submit your gambling strategy guides which may contain back links to your gambling web sites.

Online Poker Leagues | Poker Satellite Tournaments | iPhone Mobile Mob | Poker RakeBack Offers
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Poker affiliate Programs edmc General Poker Affiliate Discussion 8 05-27-2007 12:07 PM
offer: affiliate partnership(your links on my webpage) dadaas The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 04-06-2007 02:29 PM
Links for Affiliate Resources and/or Poker Blogs fade The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 02-07-2007 12:23 PM
Selling Affiliate Links Liam The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 01-27-2007 09:35 AM
partypoker not paying this affiliate pittsburg123 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 03-05-2005 04:58 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:49 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0