Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 10-07-2007, 06:32 PM
mftpg mftpg is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Budapest, An Englishman Abroad
Posts: 95
Send a message via Yahoo to mftpg
Default

Also read the Warrior forum (almost) daily - great source of knowledge.

Only one blog to add to the list: http://www.tylercruz.com/ an nice mix of info on various subjects (including poker!).

Cheers, Mark
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10-08-2007, 01:56 AM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is online now
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 333
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

This isn't 'my' answer, and is listed in another thread here, by the OP actually I do believe, but it's something that he put together that I thought looked very helpful

http://mappio.com/mindmap/john8614/l...iate-resources
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 10-08-2007, 02:41 AM
edmc edmc is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,089
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

Add seomoz.org & iwebtool.com
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 10-08-2007, 03:13 AM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is online now
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 333
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmc View Post
Add seomoz.org & iwebtool.com
iwebtool! I love that one - it's like a little Digital point, but where people are actually polite and give a damn about helping each other! :O
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-08-2007, 03:31 AM
Kyle Kyle is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,072
Default

I like http://www.wickedfire.com , everyone there has a similar mentality as me, and are very focused on increasing income.

For pure self-improvement talks I have been a long time member of http://www.stevepavlina.com/forums/

edit: http://www.sphinn.com is a great resource to find top blog posts of the day in the webmaster industry.
__________________
Affiliate Marketing Blog

Last edited by Kyle : 10-08-2007 at 03:41 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 10-08-2007, 12:45 PM
Justin's Avatar
Justin Justin is online now
The up and comer
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 527
Send a message via AIM to Justin
Default

CopyBlogger - sooooo good
Seomoz
jim boykin
Aaron wall
Seth Godin
Tim Ferriss
Ryan Holiday
__________________
JustinGoff.com


NEW GOAL - $15,000 per month by December 31st
November - $12,346 net income
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 10-09-2007, 09:09 AM
John D's Avatar
John D John D is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 443
Send a message via MSN to John D
Default

Great blog Justin

I forgot to bookmark it I was on it before.

Just checking out yours now Kyle
__________________
-- John D
DeuceAce.com - Poker forums - GamblingAffiliatez.com
Advertising space available - 15,000 uniques / month - Click here
Add your site to the poker directory - Only $14.95/year! - Click here
My other sites: RakebackBob MyMacPoker NonStopArcade OnlineTourneys FlopOrFold GamblerRefuge
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 10-11-2007, 10:05 PM
RichTheJerk RichTheJerk is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 44
Default

No doubt about it - Warrior Forum is probably the most popular Internet Marketing Community out there.

There are some Private ones also that Willie Crawford, Mike Filsaime, and a bunch of other top names chime in on - but if ya don't get an invite, you won't get in.

Rich, The Jerk.
__________________
STOP! Don't Buy Another E-Book Ever Again! Beat the Gurus at their own Game!

Don't Pay Full Price for Clickbank Products! The Free Report is here!


Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 10-12-2007, 01:55 AM
PKing PKing is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 85
Default

Gotta love Steve Pavlina. Can't think of a person who makes more from their personal blog. Last I heard his site was making 50k a month.
__________________
Poker King
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 10-12-2007, 03:28 AM
lifeofsportsdotcom lifeofsportsdotcom is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: East Coast of Canada
Posts: 84
Send a message via MSN to lifeofsportsdotcom
Default

Justin Goff
Jeremey
Pokerking (best for Poker gossip on net IMO)
Ryan Holiday
Tuckermax
Cardrunners
wicketchopspoker
seth godin
mark Cuban
Kyle (SEO)
__________________
www.lifeofsports.com
"Home of the Canadian College Poker Championship"

www.collegepokerlife.com
"Home of the North American College Poker Championship"

http://ukpokeruniversity.com/ukupc/
"Home of the United Kingdom University Poker Championship"
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:03 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0