General Poker Affiliate DiscussionThe Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!
I think he's talking about them not setting up a way for US affiliates to be paid.
They did a wire transfer to fix some back payments a few months ago but it's been awhile since they've done anything else. Hopefully people in Barcelona are giving em hell about it.
Katrien reads here maybe she can give us an update?
(edit: My post above was pokeraffiliate specific. Not sure if its the same for all ongame/bwin whatever they're called now?.)
I was told this month that Ongame did not want to any longer allow payments to US affiliates for non-US traffic. This did not come from PokerAffiliate but from the affiliate department of a well known Ongame skin. I was just wondering if any other US affiliates have been told this.
That's just it. I'm not talking about a specific room. I was told by a specific room that this was coming from the network and not the room. That's why I was asking if anyone else had been told this. You're saying it's not the network. That's what I want to know because if that is the case then I've been given incorrect info by this affiliate department.
Wow, what timing. Take a look at my most recent business related post regarding what I think about the Pokeraffiliate.com brands and their payment situation with US affiliates.
Pokeraffiliate.com Payment Problems with Mac Poker Network
__________________ Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Just to clarify:
Ongame does NOT have problems paying out US affiliates. The only program that is affected by this is PokerAffiliate.com (PokerRoom, EuroPoker and CasinoRoom).
There is an update on the payment situation for US affiliates.
We are in talks with a payment provider and the deal is almost done.
I will inform you about this asap. Please be sure we are doing all we can.