News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-10-2005, 01:50 PM
whoshotjr? whoshotjr? is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 29
Default

I wish this was an area of my expertise, but it is not. Locally I have many options for this, but I would prefer someone with experience putting poker related sites together. I am not sure who to contact or what to expect to pay. I find many webbuilding services on the net but am afraid I will not get the results I want. I have a couple domains picked out that are currently available and would like to develop a couple differents sites with different content. Who should I contact to help me. I would prefer someone who would be willing to teach me to maintain the site so that I will not always have to turn to someone for help.

I love this forum. There are alot of very helpful people here and I will be more than to help where and when I can.

Jr
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-10-2005, 01:58 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I build sites for people all the time, in fact I am working on a few right now for a couple members on this forum. I do all my sites in Microsoft frontpage because it is not too difficult for a newbie to learn and essentially maintain after the site is running.

Frontpage requires no coding and is (WYSIWYG) What you see is what you get. If you want to place a picture on a certain area of the page, you just do it. No need for figuring out borders and html.

Send me an email if your interested and I will get you some examples and pricing.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-10-2005, 02:05 PM
Ex Croupier Ex Croupier is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 187
Default

Try ecoverdesign.com

for a hundred bux he will make you a site plus ebook covers or other graphics you will need instead!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-10-2005, 02:47 PM
whoshotjr? whoshotjr? is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 29
Default

Jeremy,

I sent you a PM last night!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-10-2005, 03:29 PM
Ex Croupier Ex Croupier is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 187
Default

also if you like to learn the trade of designing websites yourself macromedia dreamweaver kicks ass when you learn to use it.

Jeremy... perhaps when we have time we should build the members some free templates they can fool around with??

let me know.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-10-2005, 03:42 PM
whoshotjr? whoshotjr? is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 29
Default

I guess the real problem is that even though I spend 75hrs a week on the internet and can go, do or find anything I need- I have very little knowledge on how anything works. It is probably hard for anyone who knows to remember back to when they didnt know either.

Its like talking to a newbie about pot odds. Someday he will know but, right now had no idea what you are talking about!

Trust me when I tell you, I am not a moron. Even though in this topic I may appear that way.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-10-2005, 04:49 PM
Ex Croupier Ex Croupier is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 187
Default

Trust me whoshotjr? nobody thinks you're a moron....

Hell my first website any 3 yar old can do today
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:39 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0