Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-28-2007, 09:04 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,264
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default Johnny Chan is Playing on Sunday

Thanks to Brandon we now have the legendary Johnny Chan playing in our PAW freeroll this Sunday. Aside from being able to win an Ipod Touch, there will also be $100 bounties on the 2 pros playing.

$100 - Johnny Chan
$100 - Jeremy Enke

- See you all there.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-28-2007, 09:09 PM
edmc edmc is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,089
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

are either skilled enough to tie shoe laces? Mod could you find out WHO TF is Enke? Chan is easy but im a bit worried about unknown entities
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-28-2007, 09:24 PM
mfosouto mfosouto is offline
Knocked Johnny Chan out
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 169
Default

LOL

I am going for Chan. This Enke guy must be a hidden weapon.
__________________
- Partnership: Tutoring for newbies. PM for details.
- Translation work: PM me for quality translations to Portuguese
- Selling cheap poker domains in this thread.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-28-2007, 09:28 PM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,032
Default

This is yet another reason why my Chan Poker username is brandonisno1!
__________________
*** Advertising Offer: Let Me Review Your Sites ***

Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News - Poker Affiliate Tips

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-28-2007, 11:56 PM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is offline
Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 875
Default

I wish i could play but I have to work at my shitty job....I heard that Enke guy was a real douche/donk......sounds like easy chips to me!
__________________
Check out my detailed Carbon Poker review including information on the Carbon Poker promotions

Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-29-2007, 12:19 AM
kaus kaus is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,572
Send a message via AIM to kaus Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham View Post
This is yet another reason why my Chan Poker username is brandonisno1!
LOL........

edited : wrong thread again
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further


Last edited by kaus : 09-29-2007 at 10:30 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-29-2007, 01:51 AM
TheDonk TheDonk is offline
Rebel Freedom Fighter
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 220
Default

.

Last edited by TheDonk : 09-29-2007 at 01:53 AM. Reason: Whoops, I'm a dumbass
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-29-2007, 02:11 AM
absentx absentx is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 486
Default

alright....I hate to be "that guy" but I have read through every post on this freeroll, and I can't find what time it is on Sunday!!

I have searched through everything, and registerd as instructed, but I am at a loss as to when I should show up at the table!!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-29-2007, 02:23 AM
CoolDog CoolDog is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 186
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by absentx View Post
alright....I hate to be "that guy" but I have read through every post on this freeroll, and I can't find what time it is on Sunday!!

I have searched through everything, and registerd as instructed, but I am at a loss as to when I should show up at the table!!
http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/P...+Touch.new.htm

4:00 pm EST - this Sunday

CoolDog
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-29-2007, 02:23 AM
edmc edmc is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,089
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

linky

http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/P...+Touch.new.htm
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
POKER – $10,000 FREEROLL THIS SUNDAY (16 Sep 2007) ricky34 The Spam Forum 2 09-16-2007 03:40 AM
Sunday $75,000 Guaranteed Tournament Liat 888.com - PacificPoker.com Affiliate Program 0 02-07-2007 08:18 AM
Free content - Poker Profiles Kyle The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 02-27-2006 11:10 AM
Meet your Love Playing Poker at PartyPoker Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Cocktail Lounge 0 02-16-2006 08:06 AM
Did you send me this? Joe General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 04-28-2005 06:17 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:22 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0