I wonder if chipleader SHOULD be doing something about them though? I mean - let's say I sign up at Chipleader and start spamming my affiliate link everywhere. I'm going to get crap for that, and (hopefully) have my account cancelled right? What's the difference in me having my sub-affiliates spam it? Or how do we know that it's not a rep from YourPokerCash doing the spamming, under the guise of just a sub-affiliate at the site?
I really don't believe that's the case - but it IS a thought. YPC have a lot of spammers, and they should be responsible for them, and hopefully something is done about it, either from the YPC end or the CL end. PartyForFree - I know you used to have a sub-affil program via your site - any thoughts?
__________________
Dealer Dan
Owner of the Dealer Dan Gaming Network. Read my article on how to Target and Profit from Freeroll Whores! Also free mentoring to new affiliates; PM me for details. Be sure to check out the Poker Affiliate Bible
|