Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-24-2007, 03:55 AM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,575
Question Land based / live poker tracking software

Does anybody know of a web based software that I can input my local casino play and track my win/lose statistics?
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-24-2007, 04:01 AM
Aidan's Avatar
Aidan Aidan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Alberta
Posts: 275
Default

I use Cardplayers poker analyst. Its decent for free software. I would love to hear what other people use. Although, I have probably way to many sessions to transfer to over to a new program...
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-24-2007, 04:35 PM
cogger cogger is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 140
Default

I should have something available before this months end with the PokerOnTour platform. The reporting is managed by the head of your league, if your part of a league or team. I am slamming the results data for the wcoop right now and should have something to show you all when that series is completed or sooner. This is just for testing right now and so far all has been fine.

With our solution you do not need to drop your current platform if you have one. Yes, it is also for land based venues.
__________________
Poker Master
Leaderboard Manager
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-24-2007, 11:12 PM
absentx absentx is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 469
Default

I use to know this really cool one....

I used it a ton and it worked great.

I can't remember what its called....I am trying to find it.

I am thinking out loud because...I realize this doesn't help you at all other than I know there is something...just cant remember.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-28-2007, 12:33 AM
cogger cogger is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 140
Default

This may be more of what you are asking for: http://www.pokercharts.com/ Maybe not, but leave a post back here if you try it.
Poker On Tour has a focus on a leader board project and reporting game summaries. So I think the other link is what you are asking.
__________________
Poker Master
Leaderboard Manager
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-29-2007, 02:22 AM
absentx absentx is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 469
Default

Yep, thats it!

Great site in my opinion!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Article on the Poker Ban you can use on your sites Zilla The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 10-15-2007 04:00 AM
Article To Introduce New Players to Online Poker bankrollboost.com General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 04-09-2006 08:41 AM
Writers Wanted adioking The Poker Affiliate Exchange 7 01-20-2006 04:19 PM
my key word dropped 60 spots in google! freepp General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 06-16-2005 11:13 PM
Linker Tracker Problem mitchtam General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 03-26-2005 11:18 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:06 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0