Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-21-2007, 08:52 PM
3jokers's Avatar
3jokers 3jokers is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 234
Default PokerNordica affiliate system experience

I have done 5 tracking tests in the last couple of days. 3 friends and 2 members from my own forum. None of them had an account at PokerNordica from before. They all cleared their cookies just in case and clicked my banner. None of them got tracked even though the affilaite manager say the tracking is working after my last test ( faild 3 tests earlier two weeks ago). I don't really care since I wont promote them ever again but I want to warn everyone about this. They claim I am the only affiliate with this problem, but just in case, test your trackers!

It's sad that the only rooms that really seems to work are the big rooms promoted here at PAW, like Titan, Full Tilt, Mansion, CDPoker etc.
__________________
Easy Poker Bonuses
No Deposit Bonus
Best Casino Bonuses

Last edited by 3jokers : 09-21-2007 at 09:08 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-24-2007, 01:34 AM
GazMan GazMan is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 45
Send a message via MSN to GazMan
Default

take it back
__________________
Gareth
www.888.com

Last edited by GazMan : 09-25-2007 at 10:33 AM. Reason: issue resolved
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-24-2007, 06:11 AM
3jokers's Avatar
3jokers 3jokers is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 234
Default

Really? Well, it's good to hear that I am not the only one that has problem with this program, even though their affilaite manager keep saying that I am.
__________________
Easy Poker Bonuses
No Deposit Bonus
Best Casino Bonuses
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-26-2007, 08:29 AM
DanTheMan DanTheMan is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 7
Default

I am one of the biggest affiliates at PokerNordica and I have absolutely no problem with the tracking of my players. I have done several tests and there have not been one single problem.

Even if PokerNordica was re-tracking players they wouldn't re-track all your players - thats simply to stupid. I am quite sure that this is somekind of mistake since I have done more than 20 tests without any problems what so ever.

Unfortunately I can't say this about a lot of our other partners and thats why PokerNordica is one of our top promoted pokerrooms.

/Mike
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-26-2007, 08:13 PM
3jokers's Avatar
3jokers 3jokers is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 234
Default

Mike, I am glad that this program works for you and I can see that you like it considering most of your posts here at PAW is about pokernordica. However...

They have had over 1 month to fix my problem. The worst part is that they claim that it is fixed and still 2 players fail to get tracked when I test it again. What is that about? Well, I don't want to waste my time with pokernordica any longer. Probably a bug at the splashpage. The worst thing is that they say the problem is on my end lol, even though I have tested with several friends all around the world, how pathetic is that? The bugg semed to have hapened when they changed CMS. Of course that is probably my fault to lol
__________________
Easy Poker Bonuses
No Deposit Bonus
Best Casino Bonuses

Last edited by 3jokers : 09-26-2007 at 08:28 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Poker affiliate Programs edmc General Poker Affiliate Discussion 8 05-27-2007 12:07 PM
Sit N Go, N Win! - Affiliate System boarderman23 The Spam Forum 0 01-12-2007 04:45 PM
Sit-N-Go SNG Poker System - Still Needs Affiliate pojax The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 11-14-2006 08:23 AM
Sit-N-Go is A Fool-Proof Sng Poker System .. Become an affiliate pojax The Spam Forum 0 11-05-2006 10:28 AM
partypoker not paying this affiliate pittsburg123 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 03-05-2005 04:58 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:37 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0