General Poker Affiliate DiscussionThe Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!
The landing page for sub referals is a sign up page, so are the cookies tracked if the surfer wants to learn more info.? Or are we going to just HOPE they write the referal code in. Please explain. I am only after refering 2-tier with this program.
__________________
Poker Master
Leaderboard Manager
I am not sure if this was addressed (I scanned through this thread and didn't see it), but is there anyway to add some more attractive sub-affiliate landing pages. (ie. something that explains all the deals, etc)?
I am not sure if this was addressed (I scanned through this thread and didn't see it), but is there anyway to add some more attractive sub-affiliate landing pages. (ie. something that explains all the deals, etc)?
I was also thinking that we (aff of paw) could write and / or host PAW 2 tier information on our own sites explaining more details about the program with referal link emdedded here and there at the end of text. The WorldPokerAffiliates com and net domains could play a good role with PAW if I can get some solid guidelines for text. The other option is I can let PAW write their own relavent 2tier content and I will post it out on it's own /root/. If it is something you wanted to try I would give it test shot. The domains are starting to creep their way in the search(s) for poker affiliate keywords.
__________________
Poker Master
Leaderboard Manager