| General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here! |
 09-08-2007, 04:13 AM
|
|
Rebel Freedom Fighter
|
|
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 174
|
|
Best Non-US Sites
I'm trying to make some final decisions on which non-US rooms I'll be marketing on my newest site. I'll be going with Party and Doyles for sure, then I have 3 more spots for: Titan, Hollywood, PokerRoom, EuroPoker, ChanPoker, CD Poker, Mansion, VIP, or ???
I could use some help on which rooms are marketing heavily & converting well outside the US. So, aside from Party & Doyles, what 3 other rooms would you market & why? Also, I'm based in the US, so if you are too, any info regarding cashouts/affiliate support would be very helpful as well.
I appreciate the help,
TheDonk
|
 09-08-2007, 07:24 AM
|
|
Senior Member
|
|
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 307
|
|
I would go for Titan and PokerRoom definitely, or any 2 rooms from the iPoker and OnGame network. I would probably go for Mansion then to mix things up a little, as it uses unique software and has great CPAs.
__________________
Free Poker Content for your site/blog
No Limit Texas Holdem Strategy
|
 09-08-2007, 09:20 AM
|
|
Banned
|
|
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,089
|
|
I would avoid titan like the plague. Dodgy payers. Titan & mansion are famous spammer sites. Pokerroom, chanpoker & hollywood are from the same network but hollywoods bonuses seem a better selling point. Chanpoker is new which is a great plus and looks great
|
 09-08-2007, 09:53 AM
|
|
Senior Member
|
|
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Europe
Posts: 835
|
|
One great thing about promoting Chan is that you have Brandon here at PAW that can help you out etc etc..
__________________
Cheap English to Swedish translations. Special deal for PAW members. Visit eng2swe.com or PM me!
|
 09-08-2007, 10:12 AM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 665
|
|
Before reading the responses I was thinking the same. For sure an iPoker and Ongame skin.
I personally would avoid Hollywood and Titan.
For Ongame - Eurobet, PokerRoom or Chan Poker
For iPoker - To many good options here, ex: Victor Chandler, NoIQ..
So if mixing things up here with either Chan or NoIQ then I don't see much reason to promote Mansion (Unless your site is mostly tournament players).
For the 5th spot my top choice would be Betfair and way down below betfair but still worth considering Paradise (or Celeb) - Sun (or InterPoker).
__________________
80% WPX Rakeback - Use Bonus Code WPX80
- Add your listing for free to our Poker Directory
- Get up to 165% Rakeback as a poker prop player
|
 09-08-2007, 12:52 PM
|
|
Senior Member
|
|
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 307
|
|
Why is there such a big hate for Titan here? I heard about problems with tracking players at Poker Ocean from EuroPartners, does it stem from this?
IMO Titan is a great room to play at.
__________________
Free Poker Content for your site/blog
No Limit Texas Holdem Strategy
|
 09-08-2007, 01:11 PM
|
|
Rebel Freedom Fighter
|
|
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 174
|
|
Okay, so ChanPoker for sure, that's 3. Getting some mixed reviews on the rest. From the rest, who's doing the most to spread their name?
This is helping, thanks everyone.
TheDonk
|
 09-08-2007, 01:22 PM
|
|
Senior Member
|
|
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Europe
Posts: 835
|
|
Titan is growing in northern Europe as he**... They are getting really big here.
__________________
Cheap English to Swedish translations. Special deal for PAW members. Visit eng2swe.com or PM me!
|
 09-08-2007, 02:37 PM
|
|
Senior Member
|
|
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 236
|
|
as a few have said a few things about titan, heres a little more info...
according to playtech, titan are 60% of ipoker's player traffic, which would make titan (as a single room) the 3rd or 4th biggest non us site traffic wise behind only party poker, everest and maybe pokerroom.
|
 09-08-2007, 02:54 PM
|
|
Rebel Freedom Fighter
|
|
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 174
|
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darko
as a few have said a few things about titan, heres a little more info...
according to playtech, titan are 60% of ipoker's player traffic, which would make titan (as a single room) the 3rd or 4th biggest non us site traffic wise behind only party poker, everest and maybe pokerroom.
|
Interesting. So the question is, are they worth the hassle when it comes to getting paid? I'm one of those guys that thinks that when a poker room isn't taking proper care of it's affiliates, the affiliates should band together and stop marketing them until they improve. Unfortunately, troop rallying doesn't work in this day and age.
I guess I'll go re-read some of the recent Titan payment threads.
Thanks,
TheDonk
|
| Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests) |
| |
|
Thread Tools
|
|
|
|
Display Modes
|
Linear Mode
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is On
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:32 PM.
|