General Poker Affiliate DiscussionThe Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!
Some players ask me to transfer them funds in neteller to pay me through paypal. Since I know of a lot of people who send money through paypal and later file a complaint on it asking for a refund, I want to ask: is there any way to do this safely, I mean, with little possibility for a scam
Thanks!
__________________
- Ad: Selling my Keyword Elite copy. PM for details.
- Translation work: PM me for quality translations to Portuguese
- Links: Free Poker Strategy | Poker Bonus Gratis | English to Portuguese Translations |
I wouldn't suggest accepting payment from anyone on Paypal if they use the term "gambling" in the details of the transaction. They aren't allowed in the many countries and can get your account locked.
There is an arbitration process that takes place if someone were to demand a refund like that and you deny. It is pretty fair but it is often dragged on and a hassle. If it's a large amount of money, tell them to send you a money order instead if there is no rush.
If they have a paypal account, there should be no reason why they can't sign up at neteller, or any other third party account. I would not suggest this
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt