My affiliate business has grown to such a point that it has become my full time job and hiring part-time remote staff is proving to be very inefficient.
As such, I am looking to setup a proper office with staff and treat this like a real company. In the 'because I can' category I want to locate this office in the most desirable location possible.
I'm looking for some advice on where that might be along with what to look for when hiring employees.
I'll need:
-Customer service reps
-Marketing Executives (to work with the poker sites, develop content for sites, come up with new site ideas, promotion ideas etc)
-HTML/CSS Coders
-PHP/Database coders
-Project Managers
And as for location:
-Must be gaming friendly
-Would be nice if it were a tax friendly place to incorporate, though this is not required
-Would be nice if it were an english speaking country, though this is not required
-Should be a cool place to live in with fun things to do. Close to a major international airport. Where in the world is not important.
-Must have an abudance of candidates to perform the above jobs
-Must be a place where foreigners can setup a business or office easily and not have to deal with loads of red-tape, government corruption and loophole jumping to hire locals
-Nice looking ladies is always a good thing as well
So:
1. Where to setup shop?
2. What to look for from staff? Particularly the marketing executives. What type of background am I looking for here? I want people I can train to do this job who aren't going to feel strange doing it with the legal aspects of online gaming as well as people who aren't going to take what they are learning and go and do it on their own...I"d like to be able to freely share information with them without feeling like I'm training a future competitor.
Thanks!