| General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here! |
 08-25-2007, 05:26 PM
|
|
Junior Member
|
|
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6
|
|
AP and UB
Hey, I'm a young'n and i'm about to put my own site up. I've heard alot of bad stuff about Chipleader, and wondering if it's a good idea to advertise for AP and UB? Tell me whats up.
|
 08-25-2007, 06:03 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,508
|
|
I like promoting them. They're not my top performers, but I've definitely had worse luck promoting some other programs too.
|
 08-27-2007, 02:48 AM
|
|
Rebel Freedom Fighter
|
|
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 174
|
|
AP and UB have turned bad ever since Chipleader took over. They used to be my favorite to promote, now I'm right on the edge of dumping them both. Chipleader likes to give us all the run-around and tell us everything is just as it ever was. Their stats are F'ed up and the AM service has gotten worse and worse. Their communication reminds me of a job I had many years ago as a salesman. The company trained it's salespeople to be "vague, but positive" when dealing with clients. I've had a particular issue with CL in recent weeks, and just as it seems we're about to get things resolved, they play stupid and the conversation starts all over again. Obviously they're hoping I'll get tired of fighting and give up.
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice....
TheDonk
|
 08-27-2007, 04:41 AM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,324
|
|
I have been hearing this SOOO much lately...wonder what is going on?
CHIPLEADER - TIME TO STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND RESPOND!!
Chipleader has the title:
WORLD'S LEADING POKER AFFILIATE PROGRAM
at the top of their home page.
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code
Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Free Poker Bankroll
|
 08-27-2007, 08:09 AM
|
|
Affiliate Managers
|
|
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 26
|
|

Hi Everyone,
Okay, I have been hearing a lot of concerns regarding our stats, and I understand the frustrations. Awhile back we did have one significant problem that lasted about 12 hours, an issue regarding stats that was on Income Access's end. They did post on our behalf stating what the problem was, and that they took care of it.
IA did fix the problem and it had to do with the loading of the stats. This issue became very problematic because the numbers were off which worried everyone, this was fixed and attended to immediately.
Also, I would really like to know any problems that any of you may have, please post, message, or email me - or my colleague . I can see that there really isnt any requests or concerns just opinions about Chipleader in general.
I see that some of you have lost faith in the program, this program is very lucrative and has two great power brands, and an affiliate team that is very supportive of their affiliates. I personally understand that when there is a discrepancy in stats its alarming but these things do happen, fortunately we had it fixed in less than one day once Income Access was aware of the problem.
Please please contact me DIRECTLY if you have any questions, if you just want to vent on the forum that is fine but with that being said I would like to change your view of our program, there is much to be said about Chipleader and its all positive. Please get in touch with me or you can just post what you are upset about and I will reply asap.
Kindest Regards,
Danielle
|
 08-27-2007, 09:26 AM
|
|
Banned
|
|
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,089
|
|
Danielle, I know I requested you post something in the forum but not patrionizing nonsense.
Many affiliates where never through Income Access but still have the same complaint & it is directed to Chipleader. We would appreciate it if Chipleader would accept responsibility they are paid to deal with.
I can see that there really isnt any requests or concerns just opinions about Chipleader in general.
Yes Danielle, there have been plenty. Specific details have been sent to chipleader, little or nothing has been done. You are showing the wrong attitude I would expect from a competent affiliate manager.
I see that some of you have lost faith in the program............ and an affiliate team that is very supportive of their affiliates..........there is much to be said about Chipleader and its all positive.
The only truth there is that affiliates have lost faith in the service & the trust levels are at an all time low.
|
 08-27-2007, 09:45 AM
|
|
Banned
|
|
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,089
|
|
Might I add Danielle, this is not a personal attack on you. I dont know your workload & for all I know you might be running a 1 woman show and I appreciate you took the time to post, even though you would & should expect to get fully scrutinized. Many are just looking for direct answers to direct questions relating to the program. It really is up to Chipleader to repair the damage they are responsible for.
|
 08-27-2007, 09:57 AM
|
|
Affiliate Managers
|
|
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 26
|
|

Hi Again,
Thanks for your fast reply. Again, I understand where you are coming from and unfortunately with the back and forth written posts my attitude is mis conveyed. My attitude is this, I am concerned that Chipleader has affiliates that are upset and unsatisfied with the program, my objective is that I want to change it. I am a very positive person and I apologize if my last post seemed off kilter...those are not my intentions.
I wanted to exude my passion for Chipleader and its reputation, and for my affiliates. It is not a 1 woman show, I actually have very supportive colleagues that want the best for the affiliates and the program as well. As I had said before if there is something specific that needs to clear up or if you have a pending issue that was never tended to I would like to patch it up as soon as possible.
Please feel free to contact myself or if you cannot get through to me you can always contact the other affiliate manager for chipleader Marcela. Either one of us would be happy to assist. Also, we understand that we are going to get scrutinized and blasted on forums...this is an open arena for voices...we respect that...thats why we are members on all of the forums. Thank you for your honesty and again if there is something directly that I can help you out with let me know.
Kindest Regards,
Danielle
|
 08-27-2007, 02:10 PM
|
|
Rebel Freedom Fighter
|
|
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 174
|
|

If I were a Chipleader AM, this is what I would do.
1/ First, I would acknowledge that the complaints from affiliates have been legitimate and that there are REAL and existing problems that need to be solved.
2/ I would work to make certain the issues on tracking stats have been 100% fixed before saying otherwise. Until they were 100% fixed, I would call it a work in progress and ask for affiliates patience.
3/ I would not refer to complaints on this and other forums as "flames", which implies that they're not legitimate issues. I would see "flames" as a result of OUR inability to solve problems and communicate properly with our affiliates. Danielle, every time I've heard you say "flame" (which includes private emails), I get the impression that you think affiliates are out to get you. Affiliates are forgiving people, we just want to make what we've earned. If you screw us and run us through the ringer, we get upset like anyone else in any other industry. We spend thousands of hours developing, designing, adding content, marketing, testing & tinkering on our sites TO SEND YOU PLAYERS! Forget about thousands of hours - what would YOU do if at the end of a 160 hour month Chipleader decided to tell you that they didn't think you put in 160 hours and were going to pay you....whatever they wanted, and much less than you had earned? What would you do? You would quit. Don't expect anything less from your affiliates.
4/ As a Chipleader AM, I would realize the opportunity in developing the affiliate department as much as possible. With 2 big, U.S. accepting rooms the potential is unlimited. With this unlimited potential, I would want affiliates to be raving about Chipleader, screaming about us from rooftops. I would do whatever I had to do to be the #1 choice for all affiliates. In reality Chipleader has done the exact opposite, treating affiliates like we're a nuisance who waste your time. I wonder how many new players would sign up at AP and UB without us? I bet you'd appreciate our work then, wouldn't you?
5/ I would understand that affiliates enjoyed honesty and accuracy before Chipleader came along, and that affiliates who've marketed AP and UB before and after the change, JUST MIGHT KNOW SOMETHING I DON'T. Affiliates have no reason to "flame" good affiliate programs - no reason. Obviously there are people out there who know more than I do, and therefore I should be focusing on fixing trending problems.
6/ I would stop patronizing, and offering "vague but positive" comments to legitimate complaints. If I were a Chipleader AM, I would demand that my department get issues solved once and for all, so I could stop answering complaints and start developing Chipleader into the premier poker affiliate program worldwide.
If I didn't do these things, I would expect to watch the bottom fall out of the Chipleader program.
TheDonk
|
 08-27-2007, 04:43 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,324
|
|

GREAT POST DONK!
CHIPLEADER...I think you should read this post by Donk over several times...it is TRULY the affiliates point of view or perspective.
I would love to hear Brandon/Jeremy/others comment about this!
Guys...let's give Danielle a bit of a break though. She works SUPER HARD and is really a SUPER GREAT affiliate manager. She is also very COOL...if you have had a chance to chat with her on MSN messenger you would know that. I think that Chipleader is just in a state of "pulling hair out" and not in position to help us 100%.
This is usually the case when it is not a "1-person show". Decisions are slow because the AMs don't have the power to make all the decisions and they, "have to get back to us...". This is very different than say, "Chan Poker" where Brandon can make 99% of the decisions and tell us what we need to know right away.
I think Chipleader has to give Marcela/Danielle and others more power to solve our problems 99% of the time, without having to approve everything.
Lastly, affiliates need to be thrown some bones. Maybe it is time for an affiliate-exclusive promo...something like...
ALL AFFILIATES THROUGH CHIPLEADER THAT ARE PAW AND CAP MEMBERS CAN OFFER ANY SIGNUPS IN THE NEXT 45 DAYS A HUGE EVENT TO BE PART OF FOR DEPOSITING AND PLAYING 50 HANDS.
What do you think?
Lastly, I have a feeling that not all emails are getting through. We should figure out a better solution to avoid spam filters and blocked emails.
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code
Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Free Poker Bankroll
|
| Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests) |
| |
|
Thread Tools
|
|
|
|
Display Modes
|
Linear Mode
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is On
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:09 PM.
|