General Poker Affiliate DiscussionThe Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!
I finally made it back from a long rainy weekend. We didn't have any internet access at the campground. I will be catching up on on emails and PM's tomorrow morning.
Also sorry about the server issues.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained
"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."
I finally made it back from a long rainy weekend. We didn't have any internet access at the campground. I will be catching up on on emails and PM's tomorrow morning.
Also sorry about the server issues.
And who is IamRonJeremy at pokerstars? I was sitting with him at the final table of a 5 Draw tourney yesterday, only a $5 entry so i guessed it wasnt you