Ritch, we use post affiliate pro to manage our affiliate program. It ties in with X-Cart which is our online ordering shop and allows for recurring commissions. postaffiliatepro.com is the site.
It was a pain to get set up properly and I honestly was not too involved with this process. I still am not 100% familiar with it but it does seem to track properly and work fairly well. We did not want to sell our products through Clickbank et al either so this was what we decided on after researching about 5 other affiliate products. I just checked the site and it is $99 for the product which is what we paid for it I believe... unless you are a techie dude I'd probably get the install package.
__________________
J S
Advocate for Online Poker Legalization - Dr. Ron Paul, Republican 2008 Presidential Candidate. Wake up and smell the revolution.
Do you run a poker league? Poker League Software provides a free automated poker leaderboard you can use. You can also Learn to Deal Poker, with our best selling online training course.
|