Quote:
My final comment is that the pressure is on for a PAW member to win as after all you guys should be the best poker players out there!  |
Oh Snap.....That sounds like a challenge to me. Didn't we already crush the GPWA in an online tourney earlier this year. Alex, you are challenging the wrong group.
We will be in attendance for
CAP EURO 2007.
For those of you that missed CAP Spring Break, I can tell you these events are getting bigger and better each time. Not too mention the fact that you can attend for free.
The ASOP is also a great addition to the overall event. Looking into the next 12 months and all the various gaming conventions you can go to, I would say CAP Euro is probably turning into one of those events that you do not want to miss.
I will keep you guys updated as to the online qualifying event dates, rooms, and times. Let's try to get a good group from PAW to Barcelona. And more importantly let's win the ASOP.