News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-06-2005, 06:34 PM
CAZ's Avatar
CAZ CAZ is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 768
Default

I have been a member of this forum for a while now, i dont recall to tell you the truth how i found it. Regardless, i have gained valuable information from the experienced affiliates here. I hope to learn more. I have been in the affiliate "game" about a year. I was brought into it by collegue who does EXTREMELY well. I started with the intention of just promoting offline, but eventually decided this would be a good opportunity to learn a bit about web page development. After numerous trials of different WYSIWYG editors, and attempting hard coding i fell back to Frontpage.
It started with Partypoker only, and i have since added Empire and Fulltilt.
I recently went from PR0 to PR3 which i was glad to see, still like to see higher, but i am working on that.

All that being said...here is the latest incarnation for your critique..
http://www.GotBonus.com


I choose that name because of the whole Got Milk? campaign, i thought it was catchy( at the time). Feedback i have received from co-workers has been quite positive about the name.
I own a couple other "GOT" urls along with one called VonFlop. ( Von Dutch takeoff obviously). Really not sure what value they have really, but when i saw they were available i picked them up. I think the t-shirt/cap marketing could be good.
Anyway,
Keep in mind that i was an absolute neophyte in anything to do with webpage development when i started.
Have a look. Be gentle.
Caz
__________________
RakeKiller... its your money, get some back
Poker Rakeback Calculator
Are YOU a player?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-06-2005, 06:38 PM
FeeRan FeeRan is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 185
Default

I use Mozilla as a browser, and the title part on the top is in the center, but the main content is off to the right side. I'm not sure if it does this in IE or not, but you gotta do something about the alignment of it, cuz they way it is right now is pretty ugly.
__________________
Wanna get hooked up with a <span style=\'color:red\'>special deal</span> with Empire Poker's Affiliate Program RIGHT AWAY when signing up?

Go to my new site, www.PokerAffiliation.com and sign up with our Empire Poker link! You'll get an affiliate fee way better than the normal one.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-06-2005, 06:43 PM
CAZ's Avatar
CAZ CAZ is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 768
Default

Thanks
I checked it with mozilla and it looked fine.
Wonder what the problem is.
__________________
RakeKiller... its your money, get some back
Poker Rakeback Calculator
Are YOU a player?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-06-2005, 06:49 PM
pokermonger pokermonger is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 142
Default

I'm using IE and the top is in the center but the text is shifted to the right. Somethings funky. Otherwise, it looks good.
__________________
Pokermonger

Online Slots
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-06-2005, 07:02 PM
cavaliers09 cavaliers09 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 151
Send a message via AIM to cavaliers09
Default

Its designed for a certain resolution, and doesn't resize when the internet window is smaller than that.
__________________
Poker Bankrolls
Get your own poker website for $150. PM me for details.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-06-2005, 07:19 PM
CAZ's Avatar
CAZ CAZ is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 768
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by cavaliers09@Jun 6 2005, 08:02 PM
Its designed for a certain resolution, and doesn't resize when the internet window is smaller than that.
Is there a way to resolve that issue?
__________________
RakeKiller... its your money, get some back
Poker Rakeback Calculator
Are YOU a player?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-06-2005, 08:05 PM
Randy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

The site looks nice, but I'd add more pages of content.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-06-2005, 09:26 PM
CAZ's Avatar
CAZ CAZ is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 768
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Randy@Jun 6 2005, 09:05 PM
The site looks nice, but I'd add more pages of content.
Appreciate the look, and suggestion.
Content is in fact my next step, i have been looking at integrating rss feeds for dynamic content and writing some of my own articles as well.
__________________
RakeKiller... its your money, get some back
Poker Rakeback Calculator
Are YOU a player?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-06-2005, 09:53 PM
Randy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Writing your own content is crucial. RSS feeds should be supplemental, if you use them at all.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-06-2005, 11:07 PM
CAZ's Avatar
CAZ CAZ is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 768
Default

Thanks for the pointer.
I am still researching the simlpest way to integrate rss, and thoughts on that?
I would like to get rss going, because i am not going to have a buch of articles right away, want to get soemthing going.
__________________
RakeKiller... its your money, get some back
Poker Rakeback Calculator
Are YOU a player?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:49 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0