General Poker Affiliate DiscussionThe Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!
I have found quite a few articles I have published on others blogs. This is great except all credit is given to the article company and not me. When you do article submission I understand that you are giving away free contnet to the company. Should people who repost this content especially when they are asking for donations for finding such not give you credit for it seeing as there is a link in the article for your site?
The links should be in place for sure... should be in the 'publishers agreement' at whichever article sites you use.
Whether you feel it is worth chasing is another matter, the kind of blogs that take the articles very rarely have any PR... your time may be better spent writing more articles!
I use ezine articles, but thanks for the comment his whole blog is stolen from everywhere imaginable....than asks for beer money. I have seen them some of mine on other places but links were in place so I assumed that this of course would be standard.
I had a credit issue to with one of the people I've been working on my site. Which e-zine are you submitting on? Shouldn't they have a place for the author's name? www.ezinearticles.com always attributes the writing to the writer.