General Poker Affiliate DiscussionThe Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!
oh.I am still waiting for PDC,AP,FTP.And I haven'e got any payment yet.And Mansion is my problem,they hold my payments from April.They said they would pay,but I haven't got.
Just got the statement from them today , payment should be in a day or 2
__________________
Play Online Poker Now . There are a lot of Poker Rooms Accepting US Players and you can qualify for free to the 2008 WSOP . If your a casino player be sure to see the Casinos allowing USA players . Not from America then get the top PartyPoker Bonuscode , Finally if your a promoter see our Poker Affiliate Programs and Casino Affiliate Programs
__________________
Online Gambling Guide | Online Casino Guide | UK Poker Guide Online Gambling Directory add your site with description and upto 3 deep links!