General Poker Affiliate DiscussionThe Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!
I have been building my site for over a year and although I have no intention of selling it I would like to find out what it is worth. Does anybody have experience of appraising sites or could you suggest somebody who offers a service to value sites?
Well I guess its pretty much up to yourself how mych you wanna sell it for. There are a couple of variables that decides how much your site is worth like earnings/month and visitors/month etc.
__________________ CheapEnglish to Swedish translations. Special deal for PAW members. Visiteng2swe.comor PM me!
Yes many of us played on the Poker Night Live TV show and Get Minted Live TV show. I need to value my site although I have no intention of selling it. Can anybody help me?
Normally you want to factor in 12 to 24 months revenue from your site into the selling price -- so anything you make from ad space sales, RMP acquisitions, MGR %, etc are all good things to show to a buyer when it comes to its sale.
Normally you want to factor in 12 to 24 months revenue from your site into the selling price -- so anything you make from ad space sales, RMP acquisitions, MGR %, etc are all good things to show to a buyer when it comes to its sale.
Thanks. How do I factor in the sites traffic into the value? Also would you say a British poker community at the moment is worth more than an American poker community.
As far as an exact denomination there really isn't a surefire conclusion to that. Normally if your site is getting 1k to 5k uniques a month and you're pulling in consistent revenue month after month, the buyer is more prone to look at when it comes to purchasing. Like you said, if it was more U.S. based traffic, then the value would probably go down a significant portion -- but since your traffic is based in the U.K. primarily then you should get a pretty solid deal if you ever wanted to sell.