Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 09-11-2007, 01:51 PM
Prenut Prenut is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 285
Default

Updates?
__________________
Get a 25% bonus to play Poker at Pacific. Max bonus is $100 Click this link to play
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 09-11-2007, 02:03 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,152
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Yes it will go live tomorrow in beta. You will be able to start sending new affiliates and having them tracked to your account as soon as it is turned on shortly after midnight tonight. More to follow........... I am working on an announcement right now with more details.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 09-11-2007, 02:08 PM
bahh's Avatar
bahh bahh is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Europe
Posts: 880
Default

That's great news! I haven't been this excited in weeks!
__________________
Cheap English to Swedish translations. Visit eng2swe.com or PM me!
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 09-11-2007, 03:01 PM
stiankr's Avatar
stiankr stiankr is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 113
Default

O la la
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 09-11-2007, 03:10 PM
freebeebles freebeebles is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10
Default Interested

This whole affiliate thing has just blown up big in finland. There shure is a market for this. I'm more than interested.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 09-11-2007, 03:35 PM
edmc edmc is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,089
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebeebles View Post
This whole affiliate thing has just blown up big in finland. There shure is a market for this. I'm more than interested.
I would be happier with more players than affiliates. That makes finland dead to me. I cant speak or write Finnish and the comp has increased
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 09-14-2007, 09:00 AM
freebeebles freebeebles is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10
Default true offcourse

I would be happier with more players too, but since this is the current status i'm happy i can make at least something out of it this way.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 10-29-2007, 01:19 AM
cogger cogger is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 141
Default

Jeremy - I'm trying to target sub's with this and not so much new players so my question is how can one learn more about the program and I still get credit. Right now they land here:

https://affiliates.pokeraffiliatewor...egister/cogger

So what do I need to do? Make some custom pages of text describing your program? Or can one surf around PAW, learn more and comeback to the sign up page while I still get credit.

I also want to change the refferal name in the URL. Asked that in the past also
__________________
Poker Master
Leaderboard Manager
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Poker affiliate Programs edmc General Poker Affiliate Discussion 8 05-27-2007 12:07 PM
New Affiliate Program in the works psmoney General Poker Affiliate Discussion 6 12-07-2006 12:44 AM
Is there an affiliate program that offers...? Suited Pocket Rockets General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 06-08-2006 04:03 PM
New PokerRoom affiliate program AceKicker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 03-22-2005 01:26 PM
partypoker not paying this affiliate pittsburg123 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 03-05-2005 04:58 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:34 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0