General Poker Affiliate DiscussionThe Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!
I have recently gotten super lucky while playing with my $75 dollars of affiliate commission and need to know the best way to get my money in my pocket from Full Tilt. I usually just waste my commissions away playing ultra aggressive and have never had to withdrawl a penny!! I signed up for an epassporte account but am kind of weiry of them since they take forever to process stuff. Are they reliable or is there a more sure way to recieve my funds to my US bank account?
when you first register it takes about 3 weeks to get verified , but afterwards it works well
__________________ Poker Players from the USA ,Find out what Poker Rooms Allow US Players ,Maybe get the top Partypoker Bonuscode , or come by and see what Casinos Allow US Players . Come Read Some Poker Articles Or Get A Deposit Bonus At Pokerstars . Not A Player But An Affiliate Then Come See The Top Gambling Affiliate Programs .
I just get a check from them. They were getting them to me pretty fast the last few months (a week), but I think they are a little slower than that now.
__________________
Poker Articles
My new blog on how to be an Online Poker Pro
Join My Squidoo Group and Get a Free Link For Your Site: Rules of Poker
Their WebATM card works like a charm also, but takes a couple of weeks to set up and recieve. When I cash out, the money is in the WebATM account within a day, and in my pocket within two!
We receive checks, they are pretty fast , If you request a check you get it within 7-14 days. Though you can only request 2 checks a week and each check cannot exceed $5000.
__________________
Learn Omaha Hi low Poker. More info about titan poker bonus code online.