Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-11-2007, 05:04 AM
rob3786 rob3786 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 138
Default help please

Hi,
I have a serious problem and I need someone to help me fix it.

My site xxwww.jackpotavenue.comxx was having content updated and regular seo done on it daily by an seo I was employing. Unfortunately he is no longer with me and I need someone not to do seo on the site at the moment but update content weekly. I have 20 pages of content to update that should have been done yesterday. The site is in css I asked kundan who initially designed my site yet he doesnt work with css. Who can work with css for me I will pay you for the content and site editing that you do. Please help me I currently have a site I cant edit as I write content and manage the site but am not great as the design side.

Please Pm me

many thanks
__________________
Jackpot Avenue
www.jackpotavenue.com

Online Casino & Poker Guide
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-11-2007, 11:00 AM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,273
Default

I think you may need to be more clear on what you need. I'm a little confused
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
But while playing online poker at Full Tilt Poker I use a Full Tilt Bonus Code to get a sign up deposit bonus. Duh!

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-12-2007, 06:32 AM
rob3786 rob3786 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 138
Default

I need somene who knows css to do regular content updates and site editing when needed e.g. adding deleting baners to my site that I will send them which I will pay them for.
__________________
Jackpot Avenue
www.jackpotavenue.com

Online Casino & Poker Guide
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:01 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0