Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-10-2007, 04:14 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,959
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default Web Designers in Las Vegas

Anyone know any good web designers that reside in Las Vegas, good with content management and design, and most importantly they need to be dependable.

Thanks.


Jeremy
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-10-2007, 07:22 PM
lifeofsportsdotcom lifeofsportsdotcom is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: East Coast of Canada
Posts: 50
Send a message via MSN to lifeofsportsdotcom
Default

check out his site...

he's huge on SEO... Designed Pokerroyalty.com, Negreanu's site and Phil Hellmuths...

He's a really good guy. Not sure if he's still in Vegas but he was a year ago..





http://propokermedia.com/
__________________
www.lifeofsports.com
"Home of the Canadian College Poker Championship"

www.collegepokerlife.com
"Home of the North American College Poker Championship"
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-10-2007, 11:20 PM
ajpoker ajpoker is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 93
Default

I don't know if it is the same guy but pokerroyalty says it was designed by Istorm Media... And SEO was from Pro Poker Media.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-13-2007, 12:13 PM
GregK GregK is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,058
Default

I'll move down & be within whippin' distance! lol

just say when...
__________________
May the Bridges I Burn Light the Way - Amen!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-13-2007, 01:36 PM
Holis's Avatar
Holis Holis is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cyberspace
Posts: 930
Send a message via MSN to Holis
Default

You moving J ?
__________________

Human edited Poker Directory Add your links!
Looking for the Best Online Poker Site?
Poker Freerolls Updated Daily! | Read the latest Poker News
Use our Titan Poker Bonus Code or our Full Tilt Poker Bonus Code
Check out our listing of current Poker Bonus Codes and Online Casino Bonus Codes
Carbon Poker Bonus Code | Cake Poker Bonus Code | Las Vegas Webcams | Casino Captain
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-13-2007, 01:48 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,959
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

No, I'm not moving (unless my wife gets sick of my $200 a week golf habit and kicks me out)

I am working on a project with Marcel Luske and another business partner who (she) lives in Las Vegas. She wants a web designer that lives in the same city and can have actual real face to face meetings.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-13-2007, 02:42 PM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,564
Default

This is a great thread. There are a few of us who would like to find a designer in Vegas. If I find any I'll make sure to post them up here too.
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-13-2007, 08:14 PM
GoodKarmaKid's Avatar
GoodKarmaKid GoodKarmaKid is offline
Poker Player & Promoter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bocas Del Toro, Panama
Posts: 329
Send a message via Yahoo to GoodKarmaKid Send a message via Skype™ to GoodKarmaKid
Default

I looked for months, and gave up. Several didn't even return call's/emails, and a couple were ridiculously expensive.

I'd love to have a good designer here in Vegas who worked for a reasonable price, but I just don't think it's a reality.

You gotta remember cocktail waitresses make about 500 a day, even poker dealers are making around 350 a day now at the Bellagio , which is ridiculous (no offense to poker dealers, but its not a $350 a day job).


Jason
__________________
Promote Poker | Poker Blog - "I'm Not Lucky, I have Good Karma!"

"Money can't buy happiness, but neither can poverty." Leo Rosten (1908- )
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-13-2007, 08:46 PM
PPP PPP is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,619
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeofsportsdotcom View Post
Negreanu's site
Maybe not exactly a ringing endorsement right now since negranu's main page isn't even indexed as of today.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-13-2007, 09:07 PM
addaminsane addaminsane is offline
www.aintluck.com
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 160
Default

I'm pretty good, but i don't live in las vegas.
__________________


Poker Strategy - Online Poker Tables
Free Workout Routines (in the making) - making 5 -10 bucks per day just from people typing the domain name in.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hola, Bonjour, Hallo - Multi Language Vegas Poker 247 Banners LeMichelle General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 02-13-2007 11:15 AM
$10 Free Cash for 1st Time Depositors at Vegas Poker 247 LeMichelle General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 02-02-2007 03:30 PM
Did we miss this? Vegas casino opens online! adioking General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 12-15-2006 12:50 AM
12 days of Christmas at Vegas Poker 247 LeMichelle General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 12-13-2006 03:33 PM
Casino Partners (Vegas Red) Link Format indieangler General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 06-15-2006 06:38 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:50 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0