General Poker Affiliate DiscussionThe Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!
Since I don't pay attention to much anymore, is there anything new with Neteller releasing us Yank's money?
Just wondering. last I heard it was sometime in June they would have a date. Not sure really.
Thanks
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
But while playing online poker at Full Tilt Poker I use a Full Tilt Bonus Code to get a sign up deposit bonus. Duh!
July 13 is the "proposed" deadline. Doesn't mean squat because they'll probably delay it. Lawrence (neteller co-founder) agreed to forfeit $100 million or so. His sentencing isn't until Oct. 29. Hopefully that has no correlation as to when funds will be released. Stock shares are still suspended
Here's the basic recap ie: last press release.
http://www.neteller-group.com/press/en/132.htm
The Company believes that it is making significant progress towards achieving a resolution and hopes to be able to announce this within a number of days.
So, nothing.
__________________ Online Poker Site
Go Online Poker!
Online Power Poker
Card Critic