Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 07-03-2007, 03:32 PM
1pokerbonus.com 1pokerbonus.com is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 56
Default Mermaid-poker

Any one of you promothing xxx.mermaidpoker.com (bossmedia) and earn some decent $$??

When i read my stats here I can see the deposits from the players I have refereed is about $18.000, in the two years I have promoted them

I have till this date earned one check of $203

last month was in minus as always (-$96)

Quote:
Today Yesterday Total
Deposits 0.00 0.00 18,088.80
Withdrawals 0.00 0.00 10,731.66
Rake 0.00 0.00 8,257.55
Paid Bonus 0.00 0.00 -2,201.32
Clicks 0 0 666
Downloads 0 0 250
Registrations 0 0 127
Locked Players 0 0 4
Quote:
Withdrawable Commission -94.87
Requested Commission 0.00
Total Paid Commission 203.43
WebDollar Balance 0.00
Stats looks very odd IMO??

Anyone of you making cash with this pokerroom?
__________________
http://www.livescoring.net
http://www.1pokerbonus.com
http://www.bonustip.com
Looking for a new pokerroom-to promote? Check out the Partnernordica-program. Fairly new pokersite on the merge-network.
Reply With Quote
  #2   Spam Kill
Old 07-06-2007, 04:14 AM
PokerManic PokerManic is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 46
Default

Yes, those stats are very odd.

What I'm looking at is:

8,257.55 (rake)
-2,201.32 (paid bonus)
____________________
6,056.23 (rake minus bonuses)
x 30% (the amount their site claims they pay affiliates)

= 1816.67 (this should be your share if my numbers are correct)

Unless, I'm not doing this right... but I think that I am

Good Luck, those stats seem to me like they owe you money.
__________________
Report A Sportbook, Casino, or Poker Scam
PrimaSporstbook.com
Reply With Quote
  #3   Spam Kill
Old 07-06-2007, 06:02 PM
1pokerbonus.com 1pokerbonus.com is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 56
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokerManic View Post
Yes, those stats are very odd.

What I'm looking at is:

8,257.55 (rake)
-2,201.32 (paid bonus)
____________________
6,056.23 (rake minus bonuses)
x 30% (the amount their site claims they pay affiliates)

= 1816.67 (this should be your share if my numbers are correct)

Unless, I'm not doing this right... but I think that I am

Good Luck, those stats seem to me like they owe you money.

Thanks for your response PokerManic. U think iam going to write them a email very soon about this..If that not change anything, then im dropping them.
__________________
http://www.livescoring.net
http://www.1pokerbonus.com
http://www.bonustip.com
Looking for a new pokerroom-to promote? Check out the Partnernordica-program. Fairly new pokersite on the merge-network.
Reply With Quote
  #4   Spam Kill
Old 07-07-2007, 12:40 AM
PokerManic PokerManic is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 46
Default

Good Luck, it really looks to me that you are not getting anywhere close to your fair share.

You generated 6k for this site (8k minus the bonuses) and you only have $203.43 to show for it. There is definitely something not right if the numbers you provided are accurate.

I would really like to see the comment of others on this as well. Just in case I'm overlooking something or there's something I don't know about MermaidPoker's program in which I'm not understanding.
__________________
Report A Sportbook, Casino, or Poker Scam
PrimaSporstbook.com
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Article on the Poker Ban you can use on your sites Zilla The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 10-11-2006 02:39 AM
Free content - Poker Profiles Kyle The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 02-27-2006 10:10 AM
Writers Wanted adioking The Poker Affiliate Exchange 7 01-20-2006 03:19 PM
my key word dropped 60 spots in google! freepp General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 06-16-2005 10:13 PM
Linker Tracker Problem mitchtam General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 03-26-2005 10:18 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:01 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0