Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 07-01-2007, 02:49 PM
3jokers 3jokers is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 135
Default Neteller pre-paid Mastercard.

Has the pre-paid Mastercard from Neteller been canceled? I though it was supposed to be announced a month ago.
__________________
Easy Poker Bonuses
No Deposit Bonuses
Reply With Quote
  #2   Spam Kill
Old 07-02-2007, 04:13 AM
yodiyanka yodiyanka is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3jokers View Post
Has the pre-paid Mastercard from Neteller been canceled? I though it was supposed to be announced a month ago.
I contacted NETELLER yesterday. They told me their card provider had a delay so that they won't be able to give away cards until the middle of July.
Reply With Quote
  #3   Spam Kill
Old 07-03-2007, 07:09 AM
John D John D is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 394
Default

Just posted about this on my forum a few days ago, I got an email from Neteller about it.

Click here to read.
__________________
-- John D
DeuceAce.com - Poker forums - GamblingAffiliatez.com
Advertising space available - 15,000 uniques / month - Click here
Add your site to the poker directory - Only $14.95/year! - Click here
Reply With Quote
  #4   Spam Kill
Old 07-08-2007, 11:07 PM
ucladave ucladave is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 189
Default

Is this available to USA members as well?
Reply With Quote
  #5   Spam Kill
Old 07-09-2007, 09:25 AM
John D John D is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 394
Default

I'm not too sure, I doubt it because its from a company in Newcastle in England, I could be wrong though.

Just activating mine today have the card and PIN now
__________________
-- John D
DeuceAce.com - Poker forums - GamblingAffiliatez.com
Advertising space available - 15,000 uniques / month - Click here
Add your site to the poker directory - Only $14.95/year! - Click here
Reply With Quote
  #6   Spam Kill
Old 07-09-2007, 11:04 AM
3jokers 3jokers is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 135
Default

I'm from Sweden and I haven't got a card yet. I'm starting to doubt I ever will lol.
__________________
Easy Poker Bonuses
No Deposit Bonuses
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Important Neteller Information I liked them too Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Cocktail Lounge 0 01-19-2007 05:06 AM
Breaking News - Neteller is Done in U.S. Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 16 01-17-2007 10:29 PM
Neteller Statement - 10/19 Update ResIpsa General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 10-19-2006 10:29 AM
New Neteller T&C's Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 10-02-2006 09:03 PM
Is this a new neteller scam? email i received? checked neteller and couldnt find info the27offsuit.com General Poker Affiliate Discussion 10 07-15-2006 12:26 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:10 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0