Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 06-30-2007, 07:59 PM
Holyman Holyman is offline
Looking for my 15 minutes
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 170
Send a message via AIM to Holyman
Default Cake Poker Rakeback

I've had a dozen requests from my members today wanting Rackback at Cakepoker.. I don't know much about this place.. I set up an account there, but I don't see a RB option and I noticed that most sites are offering 33% RB for them.. Is anyone here a RB affiliate that I can sub-affiliate from??

Also, it looks like they have a 25% mgr system.. How is anyone offering 33% there?? Is that just a marketing ploy? Or is that for real?? I send an email to the affilate manager, but no response yet..
Reply With Quote
  #2   Spam Kill
Old 07-04-2007, 03:29 PM
Shenaz Shenaz is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 90
Default

Hi Holyman,

I have sent you a PM.
__________________
Shenaz Shamji
Affiliate Program Manager
http://cake.ckpnetwork.com/
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Poker rakeback directory for sale-Very little work - $900+/mo - Fully custom CMS John D The Poker Affiliate Exchange 10 12-03-2006 07:10 AM
Article on the Poker Ban you can use on your sites Zilla The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 10-11-2006 02:39 AM
Writers Wanted adioking The Poker Affiliate Exchange 7 01-20-2006 03:19 PM
my key word dropped 60 spots in google! freepp General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 06-16-2005 10:13 PM
Linker Tracker Problem mitchtam General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 03-26-2005 10:18 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:35 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0