Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-29-2007, 02:48 PM
TheDonk TheDonk is offline
Rebel Freedom Fighter
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 115
Smile Q Re: FTP CPA program

With the fee's at FTP becoming so ridiculous, I'm thinking about closing my account and starting over with the CPA program. I actually have players who've generated more fee's this month than revenues - sick. Of course I will lose all my players, but I can't decide if I should go ahead and do it anyway for the long term benefits. Can anyone on CPA tell me what % of their real money players are achieving 100 FTP's and getting paid for them, versus total real money signups? Obviously the quality of players you sign up and all that are key, but I'm trying to get some idea that I can use to determine if this is a good idea or not.

Thanks!

TheDonk
http://www.everybonuscode.com
bonuses, and all that
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-29-2007, 03:02 PM
the27offsuit.com the27offsuit.com is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,181
Default

You wouldnt lose all of your players , just leave the account as is to keep your old players ,

Open a new account on the paw program to promote tilt thru them ,then change your links , so on new player you get the cpa and all the old player who keep playing youll at least hopefully make something from them as long as they are active .
__________________
Poker Players see what Poker Rooms Allow USA Players , Find out How To Qualify For The 2008 Wsop And Get Your Pokerstars Bonus .Not From The USA Then Get The Top PartyPoker Bonuscode , Or If Your A Casino Player From The U.S. Find Out What Casinos Accept US Players , Affiliates See Our Casino And Affiliate Programs ......
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-29-2007, 03:50 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,949
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Quote:
You wouldnt lose all of your players , just leave the account as is to keep your old players ,

Open a new account on the paw program to promote tilt thru them ,then change your links , so on new player you get the cpa and all the old player who keep playing youll at least hopefully make something from them as long as they are active .
Yea, don't close down your existing account. I can get you set up with a CPA tracker. Let me know if you need some help....just shoot me a PM.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-29-2007, 09:51 PM
TheDonk TheDonk is offline
Rebel Freedom Fighter
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 115
Default

Very cool, I'll PM you later tonight Jeremy. I was told by an AM at FTP that I had to close my old account, why did he tell me that? So, I would be sub'd through PAW? If that's the case, then the regular CPA program FTP offers is the same as I will get going through PAW?

Jess

http://www.everybonuscode.com
bonus stuff
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-29-2007, 10:04 PM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is online now
Special Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 683
Default

Here's a link to what the PAW network offers for FT:

http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/F...er.com.aff.htm

You can find alot more info about it here:

http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/f...liate-network/
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-02-2007, 08:10 PM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,271
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDonk View Post
Very cool, I'll PM you later tonight Jeremy. I was told by an AM at FTP that I had to close my old account, why did he tell me that? So, I would be sub'd through PAW? If that's the case, then the regular CPA program FTP offers is the same as I will get going through PAW?

Jess

http://www.everybonuscode.com
bonus stuff
Yea you will actually make more via PAW than FTP
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
But while playing online poker at Full Tilt Poker I use a Full Tilt Bonus Code to get a sign up deposit bonus. Duh!

Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Please explain the PAW60 program hawker TonyGPoker.com 4 01-28-2007 09:25 PM
New Donkit Affiliate Program dbirider The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 11-01-2006 03:28 AM
noob question - wysiwyg program dividend Search Engine Optimization 3 09-15-2006 07:58 PM
Ideal Affiliate Program phxpoker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 08-10-2006 05:53 PM
New PokerRoom affiliate program AceKicker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 03-22-2005 12:26 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:54 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0