Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-26-2007, 11:57 AM
PartyForFree PartyForFree is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 80
Default Where have I seen her before...?

xxhttp://titanbacker.com/titanpoker.asp

I recognize that girl on the right side of the screen from somewhere...
__________________
http://www.partyforfree.net
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-26-2007, 12:36 PM
SunPoker.com's Avatar
SunPoker.com SunPoker.com is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 584
Default

That's like THE default stock image photo of a girl gambling. You've probably seen that 100 times before, at least I know I have.

Mark
__________________
SunPoker.com
Focalclick Affiliate Program
---
$1,000 Bonus Monthly
$10K Freeroll Monthly
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-26-2007, 01:17 PM
Squigley Squigley is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 97
Default

Good spot, PFF. I'll bet you weren't expecting Marks answer though.
__________________
Poker Bonuses | No Deposit Poker | Poker Directory
Free Online Poker | Poker Review | Best Casino Bonus
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-26-2007, 02:51 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,949
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Yea I imagine Bobi used a stock photo from somewhere when he designed the header for this site. I should go to Spearmint Rhino on a recruiting trip for a new header girl.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-26-2007, 02:55 PM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,061
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
Yea I imagine Bobi used a stock photo from somewhere when he designed the header for this site. I should go to Spearmint Rhino on a recruiting trip for a new header girl.
any excuse to go there is a good excuse...
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-26-2007, 03:16 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,949
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Good point Brandon.

On a funnier note, it appears I am now considered stock photography too. Go to this site and refresh the skyscraper banner on the right a few times.

http://www.creditcardsbyweb.com/
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-26-2007, 03:29 PM
ThePokerBank's Avatar
ThePokerBank ThePokerBank is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 278
Default

Looking Good
__________________
Free Poker Content for your site/blog
No Limit Texas Holdem Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-26-2007, 05:40 PM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,061
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
Good point Brandon.

On a funnier note, it appears I am now considered stock photography too. Go to this site and refresh the skyscraper banner on the right a few times.

http://www.creditcardsbyweb.com/
LOL are you associated with them at all?
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-26-2007, 07:36 PM
Mitchell Mitchell is offline
PAW Affiliate Manager
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Melbourne, AU
Posts: 210
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
Yea I imagine Bobi used a stock photo from somewhere when he designed the header for this site. I should go to Spearmint Rhino on a recruiting trip for a new header girl.
I'll scout the Aussie branch for one too!
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:49 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0