
Why?
Poekrstars will be dominate over everyone else. They provide in my eyes more of what players want vs other rooms. Full Tilt is close but I think they are to about themselves to bother. With Pokerstars showing that they give back to charities, gives them a leg up.
I have never heard of FT doing anything of the sort, but they would come next.
As far as the other rooms, I do not have the oppurtunity to play at Bodog so no comment.
Titan Poker needs to do some major overhaul if they are going to continue to compete. The software is very bad IMO. Server boots me every time I log in and the response from them is we are trying to correct it. 6 mths of issues is a little to long.
Carbon needs to work towards providing what paying players want. Ones who actually would stick around for more than time to clear the bonus. The freerolls are nice but I would rather buyin to a game like that vs claiming points that dont even get deducted from my account.
The other rooms I dont bother with. Have never interested me.
__________________
|