Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-25-2007, 02:41 PM
JBlixt JBlixt is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 146
Default Adioking?

Anyone seen adioking?

Sent mail (with article), PM and no respond for a long time... Playing poker at WSOP or...?
__________________
The main page:
Bonus och Poker
Partypoker Bet365 Poker Sun rakeback pokerskola
The international page:
Poker Beginner
Pokerschool Bet365 rakeback and bonus FTP
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-25-2007, 02:54 PM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,061
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

He was in the Bahamas. Before that he graduated, now he is traveling to find a place to live. He has been very busy, but I am sure he will pop in soon.
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-25-2007, 03:35 PM
JBlixt JBlixt is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 146
Default

Aha, thanks for the answer.

And congrats to Adioking for graduating!
__________________
The main page:
Bonus och Poker
Partypoker Bet365 Poker Sun rakeback pokerskola
The international page:
Poker Beginner
Pokerschool Bet365 rakeback and bonus FTP
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-25-2007, 04:40 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,949
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

I spoke with him last week and he just bought a house in Las Vegas. So I imagine he is busy with that right now. BTW, congrats on the house Dan.

Seeing as he is addicted to the internet like the rest of us, I imagine he will drop by in the next day or so.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-25-2007, 10:32 PM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,561
Default I'm Here

I'm around, but VERY VERY busy. I did get your email, but honestly... I haven't even had the chance to open it yet. You don't realize how much STUFF you have until you have to move it all!

I'll get back to you on the article as soon as possibly I can, sorry for the wait J...

P.S. I'm also fighting with my college because they gave me only 1 degree when I should have received 2! What a pain!
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-26-2007, 05:33 AM
JBlixt JBlixt is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 146
Default

Ok, everything has its time. I just wondered if you where still here and if you got the email... Put it up when you have a moment.

I know how it can get busy... I just sold my appartment, will move next week to antoher, while building a house and my wife is pregnant with our second child and the due date are set to 3 weeks.
__________________
The main page:
Bonus och Poker
Partypoker Bet365 Poker Sun rakeback pokerskola
The international page:
Poker Beginner
Pokerschool Bet365 rakeback and bonus FTP
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-26-2007, 10:29 AM
Holis's Avatar
Holis Holis is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cyberspace
Posts: 926
Send a message via MSN to Holis
Default

Omg bro, grats all around!

I cant believe you moved to vegas - Man if I was 10 years younger id be there too!
__________________

Human edited Poker Directory Add your links!
Looking for the Best Online Poker Site?
Poker Freerolls Updated Daily! | Read the latest Poker News
Use our Titan Poker Bonus Code or our Full Tilt Poker Bonus Code
Check out our listing of current Poker Bonus Codes and Online Casino Bonus Codes
Carbon Poker Bonus Code | Cake Poker Bonus Code | Las Vegas Webcams | Casino Captain
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
In addition to Freydaddy, has anyone seen AdioKing? AceHigh Pino The Cocktail Lounge 4 06-15-2007 02:06 AM
Poker and Electronics Wholesalers startyourbankroll The Poker Affiliate Exchange 2 12-20-2006 06:39 PM
Question for AdioKing chern900 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 6 10-08-2006 07:54 PM
Jon Jon Jon.... adioking General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 08-09-2005 06:24 PM
Congratulations Adioking hoursurfing General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 08-02-2005 04:00 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:07 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0