Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-24-2007, 04:47 PM
DominoD DominoD is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 98
Default Did anyone get paid by Affiliate Lounge yet

`Hi,

Anyone got paid by AffiliateLounge.com yet?

They usally send out 20th... but seen none yet... plus I sendt several emails and posted in the Affiliate Longe forum at this forum but no response...

I WANT MY MONEY!

At least reply!
__________________
Poker Articles
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-24-2007, 05:13 PM
3jokers's Avatar
3jokers 3jokers is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 234
Default

Have you sent pm to the AM on the casinoaffiliateprograms forum?
__________________
Easy Poker Bonuses
No Deposit Bonus
Best Casino Bonuses
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-24-2007, 05:28 PM
DominoD DominoD is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 98
Default

Didnt send any PM, but posted a topic in both general and Affiliate Lounge forums at CasinoAffiliatePrograms.com but no answer... plus I sendt email to 2 different emails..

I will call them tomorrow... need those money really fast now... I was counting on getting them the 20th like I always does...
__________________
Poker Articles
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-25-2007, 04:12 AM
DominoD DominoD is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 98
Default

I called them, and they sendt me this mail back:

Quote:
Hi,

My colleague informed me that we will do our payouts before Wednesday this week, sorry for the delay!

Best Regards
__________________
Poker Articles
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-25-2007, 09:04 AM
1pokerbonus.com 1pokerbonus.com is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 57
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DominoD View Post
I called them, and they sendt me this mail back:
Hi,

My colleague informed me that we will do our payouts before Wednesday this week, sorry for the delay!

Best Regards


Thanks for the info. I was waiting for the payment also
__________________
http://www.livescoring.net
http://www.1pokerbonus.com
http://www.bonustip.com
Looking for a new pokerroom-to promote? Check out the Partnernordica-program. Fairly new pokersite on the merge-network.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Poker affiliate Programs edmc General Poker Affiliate Discussion 8 05-27-2007 12:07 PM
Rogue Affiliate hacks Tao of Poker Blog J S General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 11-15-2006 11:19 PM
FREE PASSES AVAILABLE for CAC Las Vegas 2006 - Become a Sponsored Affiliate Digital Angel The Spam Forum 0 08-31-2006 11:50 AM
Should you trust your affiliate manager? Georgia Poker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 14 03-31-2006 01:48 PM
partypoker not paying this affiliate pittsburg123 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 03-05-2005 04:58 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:56 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0