Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-24-2007, 06:23 AM
TheDean TheDean is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 27
Default RakeBreak and ThisIsTheNuts Sold?

I've heard these two sites have been sold, anybody have details? Who bought them and for how much etc?
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-24-2007, 07:12 AM
Beanie Beanie is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 445
Send a message via AIM to Beanie Send a message via MSN to Beanie
Default

very old news. I doubt anyone really knows how much.
__________________
http://alwaysbluff.com
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-24-2007, 03:37 PM
Zabulus Zabulus is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 23
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDean View Post
I've heard these two sites have been sold, anybody have details? Who bought them and for how much etc?
I am sure noone knows how much, but they sold to poker source online sometime in May I think
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-25-2007, 07:25 AM
TheDean TheDean is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 27
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
very old news.
i never got the news. link?
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-25-2007, 08:29 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,229
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

I'm pretty sure there was never an official news release about it. But PSO bought up a bunch of sites earlier in the year, these being 2 of them.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-25-2007, 08:06 PM
John D's Avatar
John D John D is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 443
Send a message via MSN to John D
Default

I think Jay from Rakebreak is still working there anyway, I was dealing with him for their sponsorship on DeuceAce.
__________________
-- John D
DeuceAce.com - Poker forums - GamblingAffiliatez.com
Advertising space available - 15,000 uniques / month - Click here
Add your site to the poker directory - Only $14.95/year! - Click here
My other sites: RakebackBob MyMacPoker NonStopArcade OnlineTourneys FlopOrFold GamblerRefuge
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:06 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0