General Poker Affiliate DiscussionThe Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!
Marketing ploy to generate more traffic. There was a similar hoax like this that happened last year when the bill first came out -- someone should try and find the link to it here on PAW cuz I know it was a pretty big thing around the internet forums.
But there is no link, so how could it be a ploy when there are no links to direct to another site, no ads, no email submissions....just the person's disapproval of the bill and PartyPoker
No I meant there's a link on PAW talking about the first time a site performed this type of hoax. It's probably both a statement of disapproval over the bill itself AND a way to generate more traffic to their site once they make it live again.
I keep forgetting what site it was that first did this -- I know there's a link somewhere on PAW about it. Hmmmm.