Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-21-2007, 01:12 PM
Notspot Notspot is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 214
Default Mansion

Anybody else having trouble with mansion?

I haven't been able to log in for days and the aff links aren't working.
__________________
Poker Bonus Directory
Poker Dictionary | Sit and Go Poker | Best Poker Bonus
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-21-2007, 02:54 PM
stillshadow stillshadow is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 608
Default

Yeah, the entire site is down and it has been for at least 24 hours. I have no idea what's going on with them right now.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-21-2007, 03:22 PM
PokerProp PokerProp is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 634
Default

Everything seems to be working fine for me
__________________
  • Add your listing for free to PR5 Poker Directory
  • Get up to 165% Rakeback as a poker prop player
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-21-2007, 03:32 PM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 759
Default

Working fine for me also.
__________________
Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-23-2007, 10:04 PM
anyone926 anyone926 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 40
Default

I wouldn't want to say something bad.But I really want to say that Mansion is the worst one I have met.I could not open the site A Month ago.And it is still down now.And I use a proxy to Withdraw my Earnings,It says:Frawd. I have spent a lot money to promote them.I promise I did not cheat.But they still hold my earning.I sent them some E-mails.It seemed their site has been down for Days.
Can anyone tell me What I should do???
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mansion Can't pay US affiliates losercore General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 01-23-2007 11:05 AM
After an hour long phone call with Mansion.... chiefofficer General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 01-22-2007 10:11 PM
Mansion rumor scottmc General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 01-12-2007 08:05 PM
Mansion Affiliate Statement... AceHigh Pino General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 10-19-2006 01:54 PM
Sick MANSION Sports Bonus, $1100 Bet Free coxquinn The Spam Forum 2 08-27-2006 05:27 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:02 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0