Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 06-19-2007, 03:27 PM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,163
Default Affiliate Summit - Anyone Attended One?

Has anyone been to any of the Affiliate Summit's in the past? I'm tempted to head down to the one in July because its in Miami, FL. I was just curious if it's worth it as a gambling affiliate or if it's mostly about PPC / Adsense BS and stuff like that?
__________________
Buying text links in articles on aged domains. Will pay premium price. Site must be 2 years or older. Pm me if interested.
Reply With Quote
  #2   Spam Kill
Old 06-24-2007, 06:09 PM
bg bg is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 27
Default

I will be there.....

BG
Reply With Quote
  #3   Spam Kill
Old 06-24-2007, 09:30 PM
edmc edmc is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 786
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

hoursurfing - Very manly of you. My copying of your content? In error, I was gonna rewrite. I never. My fault. U pulled me up. I appollogised. Left you a pr4 link which is still there. We spoke in PM. U still want to be a dick? Other than stealing content, appologising and giving you a perma pr4 link, I can think of nothing other to say than......kleb....if you cant understand that....fuck off leeching mod
Reply With Quote
  #4   Spam Kill
Old 06-25-2007, 02:39 AM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,163
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmc View Post
hoursurfing - Very manly of you. My copying of your content? In error, I was gonna rewrite. I never. My fault. U pulled me up. I appollogised. Left you a pr4 link which is still there. We spoke in PM. U still want to be a dick? Other than stealing content, appologising and giving you a perma pr4 link, I can think of nothing other to say than......kleb....if you cant understand that....fuck off leeching mod
Lol, seriously you need to stop the cocaine. What are you even talking about. I could have come on the forum and made a specific thread about you stealing my content but instead I pm'd you and we settled it no problems. Instead you come on 2 months later out of the blue telling everyone you copied my content as if I just did something to you?

This is the reason Brandon wanted to ban you in the first place. Posting stuff like this in completely non-related threads.
__________________
Buying text links in articles on aged domains. Will pay premium price. Site must be 2 years or older. Pm me if interested.
Reply With Quote
  #5   Spam Kill
Old 06-25-2007, 03:52 AM
indieangler indieangler is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Posts: 468
Send a message via AIM to indieangler Send a message via MSN to indieangler
Default

Seriously, wtf. This thread has nothing to do with whatever you are rambling about edmc, so shut up. You're really starting to piss people off. If you have some beef with hoursurfing, take it up with him personally and stop hijacking threads and wasting everyones time. This has gotten out of hand and I'm sure I'm not the only one who is sick of it.

I'm tired of clicking on new threads to read, just to find some random bullshit blabber that has come from your rambling mouth that has nothing to do with the original thread and is a complete waste of time.

Seriously, someone do something about this guy.
__________________
Blackjack Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #6   Spam Kill
Old 06-25-2007, 04:30 AM
Zilla Zilla is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: U.K
Posts: 138
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by indieangler View Post
Seriously, wtf. This thread has nothing to do with whatever you are rambling about edmc, so shut up. You're really starting to piss people off. If you have some beef with hoursurfing, take it up with him personally and stop hijacking threads and wasting everyones time. This has gotten out of hand and I'm sure I'm not the only one who is sick of it.

I'm tired of clicking on new threads to read, just to find some random bullshit blabber that has come from your rambling mouth that has nothing to do with the original thread and is a complete waste of time.

Seriously, someone do something about this guy.

Agreed.

There is always a place for fun and games but at the end of the day this is a professional forum and that really needs to be respected.

Besides - I don't really get what is going on here - I've dealt with Roger on a number of occasions and he is a very professional and stand up guy, and you are having a go at him because you stole his content and he pulled you up for it? I'm confused....
__________________
Internet Poker Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #7   Spam Kill
Old 06-25-2007, 05:27 AM
PPP PPP is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,502
Default

good lord, he had his chance, ban him.
Reply With Quote
  #8   Spam Kill
Old 06-25-2007, 09:43 AM
bg bg is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 27
Default

Guys save that stuff for the PM's..




Who is joining me at Nobu in Miami after the conference...
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-25-2007, 11:36 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,562
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

I won't be in Miami, but I can tell you Nobu has the best sushi you will ever eat.
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #10   Spam Kill
Old 06-25-2007, 12:10 PM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,163
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bg View Post
Who is joining me at Nobu in Miami after the conference...
Never been there but I might head over. Are you staying at the Shore Club?
__________________
Buying text links in articles on aged domains. Will pay premium price. Site must be 2 years or older. Pm me if interested.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Poker affiliate Programs edmc General Poker Affiliate Discussion 8 05-27-2007 10:07 AM
FREE PASSES AVAILABLE for CAC Las Vegas 2006 - Become a Sponsored Affiliate Digital Angel The Spam Forum 0 08-31-2006 09:50 AM
Affiliate Summit Shenaz AbsolutePoker.com 0 07-04-2006 10:17 AM
Should you trust your affiliate manager? Georgia Poker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 14 03-31-2006 11:48 AM
partypoker not paying this affiliate pittsburg123 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 03-05-2005 02:58 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:01 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0