Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 06-18-2007, 11:32 PM
erich4711 erich4711 is online now
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 20
Send a message via Skype™ to erich4711
Default Any PKR affiliate here?

I signed up yesterday at http://www.pkr.com/ and want to know if anyone have experience with this room. The graphic is reale very good, it seems only there are not many players and the system requirements are high. I guess we can attracte many players, but I really dont know the room, is there running all correct?

Thanks for your advices

Erich
__________________
Web-Poker.TV

Last edited by Graham : 06-19-2007 at 06:27 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2   Spam Kill
Old 06-18-2007, 11:43 PM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,060
Default

Nice spammy link...good on ya.
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Free Poker Bankroll
Reply With Quote
  #3   Spam Kill
Old 06-19-2007, 06:28 AM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 623
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by corpfan1 View Post
Nice spammy link...good on ya.
I edited the affiliate link out.

As for PKR, yes I promote them. Margaret (the affiliate manager) is really helpful.
__________________
Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
  #4   Spam Kill
Old 06-19-2007, 11:23 AM
boarderman23 boarderman23 is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 134
Send a message via AIM to boarderman23
Default

I also promote them, just running into a problem with getting paid since I'm in the US.

Player value continues to improve and Margaret is a great help when/if you need anything.
Reply With Quote
  #5   Spam Kill
Old 06-19-2007, 12:03 PM
ThePokerBank ThePokerBank is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 153
Default

I promote them, but all of the players that have signed up under me have turned out to be just play money players. I think there is a big attraction with it being a 3d poker room but a lot just want to see what all the fuss is about.
__________________
Customized Banners - $15
Have your bonus code incorporated into any poker room banner.
http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/f...d-banners.html


Online Poker Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #6   Spam Kill
Old 06-19-2007, 10:30 PM
erich4711 erich4711 is online now
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 20
Send a message via Skype™ to erich4711
Default

i signed in as a new player with my link but nothing happened ... I did the same with all other rooms too and it worked fine everytime. I do that to test if the room works correct, but at pkr neither my bonuscode worked nor I got only 1 cent ...
__________________
Web-Poker.TV
Reply With Quote
  #7   Spam Kill
Old Yesterday, 08:19 AM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 623
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by erich4711 View Post
i signed in as a new player with my link but nothing happened ... I did the same with all other rooms too and it worked fine everytime. I do that to test if the room works correct, but at pkr neither my bonuscode worked nor I got only 1 cent ...
You probably had cached information from going through another affiliate's link. I haven't had any tracking issues with them (other than a specific bonus code acting up - currently being investigated by tech. dept). Talk to Margaret and I am sure she can investigate for you. She will tell you if your player account is attached to another affiliate.
__________________
Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Poker affiliate Programs edmc General Poker Affiliate Discussion 8 05-27-2007 10:07 AM
Analysis of new gaming law and affiliate options JacksNQueens General Poker Affiliate Discussion 16 10-06-2006 01:41 PM
FREE PASSES AVAILABLE for CAC Las Vegas 2006 - Become a Sponsored Affiliate Digital Angel The Spam Forum 0 08-31-2006 09:50 AM
Should you trust your affiliate manager? Georgia Poker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 14 03-31-2006 11:48 AM
partypoker not paying this affiliate pittsburg123 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 03-05-2005 02:58 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:48 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0