Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 06-18-2007, 02:59 PM
Holyman Holyman is offline
Learning from the best~~
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 95
Default Rakeback?

I have member wanting rakeback and I contacted places like Vegas poker 247, Fulltilt, etc.. But they all are telling me they don;t do rackback..

How can I get this going?
Reply With Quote
  #2   Spam Kill
Old Yesterday, 06:29 AM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 621
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holyman View Post
I have member wanting rakeback and I contacted places like Vegas poker 247, Fulltilt, etc.. But they all are telling me they don;t do rackback..

How can I get this going?
PKR is very easy to offer rakeback (you set it up yourself).
__________________
Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
  #3   Spam Kill
Old Yesterday, 07:45 AM
SunPoker.com's Avatar
SunPoker.com SunPoker.com is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 499
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holyman View Post
I have member wanting rakeback and I contacted places like Vegas poker 247, Fulltilt, etc.. But they all are telling me they don;t do rackback..

How can I get this going?
Please contact me if they are interested in rakeback at Sunpoker.com.

Regards,
Mark
__________________
SunPoker.com
Focalclick Affiliate Program
---
$1,000 Bonus Monthly
$10K Freeroll Monthly
Reply With Quote
  #4   Spam Kill
Old Yesterday, 10:52 AM
Holyman Holyman is offline
Learning from the best~~
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 95
Default

Is PKR for non-US only?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old Yesterday, 11:13 AM
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,490
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

FullTilt allows rakeback up to 27% as well. You will need to negotiate a better starting deal however to offer that.
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Rate my site AlanAces Search Engine Optimization 7 01-14-2007 07:04 AM
Attention Rakeback sites! losercore The Poker Affiliate Exchange 8 12-23-2006 03:14 PM
Poker rakeback directory for sale-Very little work - $900+/mo - Fully custom CMS John D The Poker Affiliate Exchange 10 12-03-2006 06:10 AM
Rakeback CAP at Prima/Microgaming - Royal Card Club royalprofitsmad RoyalCardRoom.com & RoyalCardClub.com 0 11-24-2006 07:27 PM
Rakeback discussion in Amsterdam Beanie General Poker Affiliate Discussion 22 04-20-2006 07:06 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:39 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0