Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21   Spam Kill
Old 06-01-2007, 10:02 AM
xpertadvice4u xpertadvice4u is offline
Longest Poster Ever
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 396
Default Read more closely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darko View Post
sorry to hear this also, as you may know i have had problems with fredaddy.

BUT you want help from others even though you are unwilling to help us by publicly stating his name and id so we can protect ourself from hiring or giving money to this person...... i think thats pretty unfair by you
Not unfair, at all Darko.

If you read my posts, I stated to PM me if you have want to know whether somebody you are working with is the same guy.

However, I will be publishing all details this evening if I do not have my sites....which looks pretty likely.
__________________
Xpertadvice4u
(MYOB&STFOM)
Reply With Quote
  #22   Spam Kill
Old 06-01-2007, 11:42 AM
indieangler indieangler is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Posts: 473
Send a message via AIM to indieangler Send a message via MSN to indieangler
Default

Give me a break, just drop his name. If a person around here is scamming people out of money, then everyone here should have the right to know who he is.

When someone decides to be an asshole and starts scamming people on a small message board, their right to anonymity goes out the window immediately, for the good of everyone, IMHO.
__________________
Blackjack Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #23   Spam Kill
Old 06-01-2007, 12:10 PM
edmc edmc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 807
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

Expert. I can understand you want to give someone a little time to resove the situation but he is just taking the piss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpertadvice4u View Post
It has been well over a month since I paid for these sites by Paypal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpertadvice4u View Post
I have repeatedly asked for him to transfer them.


Quote:
Originally Posted by xpertadvice4u View Post
All he needs to do is send me the Authorization Codes from GoDaddy to transfer the domains...He has not sent them, even though it would take him 10 seconds to do in his Domain manager.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpertadvice4u View Post
He has been ignoring my requests to either move the websites to my server or give me FTP access to his server for OVER ONE MONTH now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpertadvice4u View Post
He destroyed an existing website I had when he mistakenly deleted the wrong database while "helping" me with a trial installation of some software.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpertadvice4u View Post
He has stolen my ideas for my main project, used them in his own projects, and refuses to explain what is going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpertadvice4u View Post
He claimed that his Father was ill, so that is why he stopped communicating, but he has been posting on his own sites, developing his own sites, and has even posted in this forum asking for help with the idea he stole from me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpertadvice4u View Post
But he is too busy to tell me when he will let me have the sites I paid for over a month ago, and has refused to answer my specific requests to know if he *will* in fact transfer the sites to my server...or what???
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpertadvice4u View Post
I have even offered to sell the sites back to him - at a loss, just to get this over with....so I can move on....he ignores my requests for an answer.
__________________
Poker Blah blah blah

Blogroll Link Exchanges Welcome - Blogging Tips more so...

Following my Anti PPA rant, you can sign up At fulltilt using bonus code "PPABONUS"
Reply With Quote
  #24   Spam Kill
Old 06-01-2007, 03:42 PM
xpertadvice4u xpertadvice4u is offline
Longest Poster Ever
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 396
Default Always wondered...

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmc View Post
Expert. I can understand you want to give someone a little time to resove the situation but he is just taking the piss.
what a quaint English expression, edmc!

He is still pretending that he can just tell me to give him my personal info to transfer the domains and ignore the transfer of the files.

I don't give a shite about the domains...I want the websites I paid for.
I told him he has until 4 pm today (pacific time).

Excellent summary, by the way!
(As one might expect from a ghostwriter of essays!)
__________________
Xpertadvice4u
(MYOB&STFOM)
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Opinions - What would you think? Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 37 09-27-2006 10:59 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:35 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0