Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-15-2007, 10:20 AM
deepak7 deepak7 is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Draculas country
Posts: 294
Default Articles for non english sites

How you find them?

First option is to find a writer or post user articles if you have a large community.

But i'm curious if there is any big site/magazine that agrees to let some articles to be translated and posted on non english sites.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-15-2007, 09:34 PM
sebasdess sebasdess is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 42
Default

I run a french-speaking poker community and when I opened my website at the beginning of November 2006, I had the same question as you!
I'm still quite new in the affiliate world, but our site did grew a lot (now near 650 members; lots of them are active)

But here is the answer I can give you from my little experience...:

First of, I contacted some poker site that provide english article and ask them if I could translate them and put a banner of their site at the beginning of the article.

Second, I wrote some articles myself. I used to (and still is) be an internet poker player and was pretty active on french-speaking forum. So I decided to wrote my own articles.

Third, we asked some other good french-speaking internet players and asked them if they wanted to write some article.


This is how most of our articles came from.
Btw, in what language are you looking for articles?
__________________
www.pokercollectif.com
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Do you need poker articles written? Bryan The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 02-27-2007 02:38 AM
Wanted Poker / Gambling / Casino sites vxp22 The Poker Affiliate Exchange 2 02-10-2007 12:34 PM
As a newbie: build several sites or go with one large one? MasteryOfPoker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 01-25-2007 11:41 PM
Nolan Dalla on the Ban CAZ General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 10-04-2006 01:27 PM
Content Farms vs. Idea Sites Brandon General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 06-11-2006 05:18 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:45 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0